A few points of order

I sometimes wonder what is happening to us as a support but thankfully the posters in here can keep things human, and not resort to throwing crayons and pinging bogies at each other,which is a habit I've witnessed in other forums.

I have to tell you that only last month, poster Brahim Hemdani was obliged to chastise me thoroughly over my use of coarse, crude language. I have an image of him to this day as Mr Thwacky off 'The Bash Street Kids'. We can be childish too!

Guest Night Owl
I have to tell you that only last month, poster Brahim Hemdani was obliged to chastise me thoroughly over my use of coarse, crude language. I have an image of him to this day as Mr Thwacky off 'The Bash Street Kids'. We can be childish too!

LOL,

I don't mind a bit of banter and sometimes it helps ease the tension. I guess I'm aiming at people who come into the back of every post you make and type the most putrid load of venom possible simply for disagreeing, and when you check their time stamp on their posts its like 6:20AM...It would be scary to think someone got out of bed and spewed that out so early in their day. Or threatening to beat you up etc etc.

You have to take the rough and tumble of the Rangers forums, but the constant personal abuse you get for taking a stand for the club is pathetic at times. That's one of the reason i post on here to get away from the maddening crowd, that and the info you gleam from the guys in the know, i carry it to some other forums and you get kudos for it. I tell them it's not my info, what can i do if they don't believe me :whistling: :fish:

Guest Night Owl
You have to take the rough and tumble of the Rangers forums, but the constant personal abuse you get for taking a stand for the club is pathetic at times. That's one of the reason i post on here to get away from the maddening crowd, that and the info you gleam from the guys in the know, i carry it to some other forums and you get kudos for it. I tell them it's not my info, what can i do if they don't believe me :whistling ::fish:

Or they think you are a board member under a Pseudonym lol.

You didnt use a dictionary to find the spelling of thesaurus did you ? :P

Whoops!

I could say it was a deliberate mistake (a cross between the singular and the plural even?) to see if you were awake but, I have to :facepalm:

and I didn't look at the one on my shelf either.