Rangers fans chief: Mather had to go

I still don't think paul Murray is the person to take us forward. Last time he was on the board he stayed quiet and never done a thing, who is to say he won't to this again, can we take that chance?

I don't think Paul Murray has done himself favours either by the way he has handle the TBK stuff, or using certain media outlets and people as puppets.

I don't want Cameron as Prime Minister or Clegg, come to that I don't want Ed either.

But in life you have to choose, not always who you want, just who you think will do a better job than the other.

I think we all know the papers like to stir the pot with such daft terms - as do those who deliberately accept such descriptions at face value... ;)

On this occasion, I think Mark has spoken pretty well - although I'd certainly take issue with PM's record.

I agree. It is the paper giving Mark these titles, not Mark himself.

While Mark is clearly in the Paul Murray camp, what he is actually says with regard to Murray in the article is that ...

"His record is there to be examined. It is now down to the fans to have a think about what they want for the club and to vote for the directors that they want.".

I don't think that is unreasonable. And I don't see anything else in what Mark has said that is unreasonable either.

Guest Night Owl

If that's Mark Dingwall, then who is the big Droopy looking fella who has been on STV News the past couple of days ?

As for the media's choice of words, they do the same whenever some unknown lower table player gets arrested for fighting. They call them wonderkid and the like.

Guest Night Owl
I dunno, might be the Assembly? I can't keep up with the fan bodies we have - when I want to go to a game I drive up to Govan and buy some tickets, so I don't use them much. At all, really.

Well when you consider everything to do with Rangers these day it's a challenge to come across as anything but unimpressed at times.

I dunno, might be the Assembly? I can't keep up with the fan bodies we have - when I want to go to a game I drive up to Govan and buy some tickets, so I don't use them much. At all, really.

It doesn't really matter. The Association, Assembly and Trust have been working very closely together for some time now. One of the few positives to come out of this whole mess.