As would i but i think we both know and accept we have some very unsavoury characters amongst our support.

Whyte I hasn't had a finger layed on him so I fail to see why the current directors should fell threatened.

I also can't accept that the Easdales didn't attend today because they feel threatened.

Whyte I hasn't had a finger payed on him so I fail to see why the current directors should fell threatened.

I also can't accept that the Easdales didn't attend today because they feel threatened.

You are most likely right but it's a convenient excuse for them, they seem to have no shame.

There's plenty to pull the directors up about but this isn't one of them.

I disagree with that entirely (see we don't ALWAYS agree BD!).

I regard it as an insult that Rangers FC were represented at this match by a long-standing fan/comedian, our Director of Communications (but not a Director of the Club) and a senior employee; but no Directors of the Club:

1. To Brechin City Football Club

2. To Rangers Fans; but most importantly

3. To the Club itself.

Unless under exceptional circumstances and I can't think of any right now; the Club should always be represented at first team competitive matches by at least one Director.

I

Unless under exceptional circumstances and I can't think of any right now; the Club should always be represented at first team competitive matches by at least one Director.

I'd probably agree with that. I guess I'm differentiating between criticising the club and the individual directors.

Has safety been given as areason for non-attendance?

I reckon that rather than making non-statements, Mr S Easdale should make a statement about why no Rangers Directors were at this match.

I don't usually have much sympathy for Mr Traynor but on this occasion I feel for the emabrrassment he must have been caused at going into to the Brechin Boardroom (presumably) and explaining why no Rangers Directors were present.