Excuse my ignorance....I really only use this site for Rangers and info. I am going through a lot of the off field stuff now and have 1 question...

When we were bought for 5.5 million - who's money was this?

Not sure we will ever know about this episode.

Not sure we will know about much to tell the truth.

Craig Whyte is still walking about, doesn't make me think their are laws to protect ordinary people from money/business/. I just don't know what to call them. Scum who can say they are bankrupt and do you out of money, laws which don't really mean much unless you are me and you.

it's all within our published accounts, however I think one of the Contributors on here is, at minimum, an Accountant and he reviewed the last set of accounts and I think he found it a little 'taxing' to follow the trail of where the money went, to whom and for what reason.

green raised it from investors and rewarded them richly for doing so.

zeus for example got 450k interest

mather got 450k wages and his shares at a discount.

but not as richly as he rewarded himself and his pal ahmed and hughes.

Green found a bankrupt club and like the leach he is got in the act with his pals and squeezed some more out of us. He assembled a group of crooks who all fell out and started embarrassingly releasing stories about each other.

I'm sure at his local he's still laughing at how he milked he cow.