David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, The Easdales

Has there ever been such a calamitous array of evil bastards to run a football club? I remember as a kid I used to watch Dream Team on sky 1 where crazy brawls, explosions and murders were not uncommon. To be honest, what has gone on here this past year or so is more ridiculous than anything that happened there.

Must admit that we all lived the dream under David Murray 9 in a row and would have been 10 if Walter had not decided to tell everybody he was finishing up at the end of the season. Then D. M.was wrongly advised about how tax should be paid, it was all quite legal at the time same as many other clubs . Difference with us was we had all the haters in the press , the spl and sfa were all controlled from the dark side.(Reid and Lieswell }

Then Murray made the biggest mistake in his life by selling us to a con man and disappearing into the night . The bastard i will never forget that set up picture of those tax inspectors at the doors of Ibrox. How nobody from tax office was not prosecuted for that beats me, any way the rest is history as you summed it up perfectly in your other post. Rant over i feel better now . No Surrender.

We were automatically found guilty about the EBTs and then the press just made up any god gamn figure and this scared off potential investors and was probably the reason Murray was forces to sell up.

If we had of been treated fairly then Murray may even of still been in charge of the club.

Must admit that we all lived the dream under David Murray 9 in a row and would have been 10 if Walter had not decided to tell everybody he was finishing up at the end of the season. Then D. M.was wrongly advised about how tax should be paid, it was all quite legal at the time same as many other clubs . Difference with us was we had all the haters in the press , the spl and sfa were all controlled from the dark side.(Reid and Lieswell }

Then Murray made the biggest mistake in his life by selling us to a con man and disappearing into the night . The bastard i will never forget that set up picture of those tax inspectors at the doors of Ibrox. How nobody from tax office was not prosecuted for that beats me, any way the rest is history as you summed it up perfectly in your other post. Rant over i feel better now . No Surrender.

It wasn't a mistake when he sold us to Whyte it was a malicious and deliberate act , he fed us to the wolves knowing they would be feeding off our carcass for years. Everything he ever done for Rangers has been undone with that spiteful decision, he will take the ignominy of his actions to wreck our club to his grave.

Do not believe for one minute SDM willingly sold to Whyte. The two bhoys at LBG (Fullerton & Kane) must answer questions on this. And they will as there are ongoing police investigations & an investigation by the Insolvency Service also.

Also after the UTT in February(which HMRC will lose) hopefully we'll find out who got HMRC to pursue a fictitious tax bill which made the club unsellable whilst simultanaeously LBG were doing their bit by putting on financial restrictions.

A certain former chairman of theirs who served in the last calamitous labour government springs to mind for all of this