Forfar

Fraserburgh

QoSouth

Raith Rovers

Stirling Albion

Culter/Berwick

Stranraer/Auchinleck

Stenhousemuir/Annan

Morton would be an interesting draw. Where would the former Cappielow dwelling Greenock bus bros' allegiances lie? :whistle:

We shouldn't fear anyone but am I the only one wanting to avoid SPL clubs for the obvious?

It's a really tough call because we could obviously lose, but it would be class to pump one of them out. More importantly though, if we draw one of the teams who voted against the transfer of our league membership last year it would stick in the craw to be giving them a six figure sum of cash for a game at Ibrox.

No one is going to pump us, not even them. It's only Scottish football FFS and we have improved greatly since last year. Add in the fact that our players would raise their game (they can do it, we've all seen it) and I say bring on whoever. At Ibrox we can take any of them.

It's a really tough call because we could obviously lose, but it would be class to pump one of them out. More importantly though, if we draw one of the teams who voted against the transfer of our league membership last year it would stick in the craw to be giving them a six figure sum of cash for a game at Ibrox.

Yeah bit of a catch 22 situation. As you say pumping one of them would be great. I think we're stronger now than the team that went to Tannadice last season but I would still be happier with someone like Alloa home or away.

Came across this today:

SPL Appearances

Cammy Bell - 112

Richard Foster - 250

Lee Wallace - 166

Bilel Mohsni - 0

Lee McCulloch - 243

Lewis Macleod - 0

Ian Black - 221

Nicky Law - 76

David Templeton - 81

Andy Little - 16

John Daly - 167

Interesting to note should we defeat Falkirk n draw an SPL team.