Sunday Post - Legal moves to disclose mystery shareholders

Must be shite as no less an authority than the Great Pontificator hath decreed so.

Yes my nerves have been calmed somewhat, since Bill assured us "Rangers fans may just be delighted once they found out the calibre of people involved. Mind i think it was the lashings of Red Herring he served us up that did the calming :laugh2:

Must be shite as no less an authority than the Great Pontificator hath decreed so.

Yes my nerves have been calmed somewhat, since Bill assured us "Rangers fans may just be delighted once they found out the calibre of people involved. Mind i think it was the lashings of Red Herring he served us up that did the calming :laugh2:

Crikey, he thinks the Easdales and their pal Jack are good news for Rangers, so.....

Colour photos in The Sunday Post. How times have changed! When I did my paper run it was always the Post that left the most newsprint on my grubby little mitts.

it was the advent of supplements that did for my shoulder!! plus you could only get about 30 papers into one bag and you had to head back to the shop for a 2nd load on a Sunday, where was the paper boys union then for an extra 10p for the extended working hours?

I would lay odds no names other than the nominees which we already have will be forthcoming, an embarassment doesn't even begin to cover it coupled with blatant misinformation an utter shambles.

So the changing of the guard will be seamless and we won't notice any difference, what's all the panic about then?