Unsure if he's injured at present or not favoured by Ally......but would he make a better striking option than Clark or Little?

I'd prefer him up front besides Daly. Pace, trickery and an eye for goal. He's too greedy for a winger and he tends to come inside whenever he's out on the wing. Plus I feel Daly's thinking is ahead of Little's and Clark's which sees a lot of potential moves killed off by the mentioned two not on similar wavelength.

I'd prefer it, what about you:)

Had to end up texting Ally because the manager refused to answer the phone to him. Apparently they don't get on. And no, he's not a striker, i don't even think he looks suited to playing there either. The lad is an out and out winger. We are currently ruining him but with his questionable attitude, it's not al one way.

Had to end up texting Ally because the manager refused to answer the phone to him. Apparently they don't get on. And no, he's not a striker, i don't even think he looks suited to playing there either. The lad is an out and out winger. We are currently ruining him but with his questionable attitude, it's not al one way.

Ally won't pick up the phone to one of his players?

Well, here we have our in-team rumour then. Ability-wise Templeton is sure one of the finest we have at the club right now. I for one don't view him as a full-blooded winger at all, he's best in a free-roaming Laudrup role just behind a main striker and can be rather creative that way. Problem right now is that Ally wants two up front and a "solid" midfield that goes without wing-players. It showed last week when he preferred Hutton as a straight replacement to Black. The results give this way of lining up much credit, but it wouldn't go amiss if he opts for Little and/or Templeton much earlier. Both can track back and tackle as well, if need be.

That said, we hardly have any insight in team-talks and player behaviour, so have to put up with rumour-mongering again.

Unsure if he's injured at present or not favoured by Ally......but would he make a better striking option than Clark or Little?

I'd prefer him up front besides Daly. Pace, trickery and an eye for goal. He's too greedy for a winger and he tends to come inside whenever he's out on the wing. Plus I feel Daly's thinking is ahead of Little's and Clark's which sees a lot of potential moves killed off by the mentioned two not on similar wavelength.

I'd prefer it, what about you:)

As others have said, Temps ain't a striker.

I believe the main reason for him cutting in is that he's right footed, out on the left wing - probably can't cross the ball with his left peg!!!!

Don't believe it for a second - however I have heard he is just not cutting it in training.

Neither would i if i had heard it from any other person. Also, Ally has previous for ignoring people on the phone. By cutting it you must mean work rate and attitude, which i have also heard, as the lad has obvious ability.

I thought it was well known that Ally hardly ever answers his phone to anyone.