We should have scored more goals today. With Little's injury young Clark has to take the opportunity he'll now get alongside Daly whom we're now over-relying on. I think Clark needs to get more goals and quickly otherwise McCoist will start looking elsewhere.

We're still a bit short in 3 or 4 positions but I'm sure Ally fully realises this and will move to remedy this either in january or in the Summer when we'll need a team in place to get us back to the top division and back into Europe

Agree to a point tho clark did have a few chances today saved well by there young goalie. And pretty sure was him who hit the crossbar? Too?. He not had much a sniff so far. But aye agree now little is out he needs step up to the mark.

Defo shoulda scored more I had bet daly 3/0 4/0 5/0 . Baskets lol

had a bad miss in the first half that would have opened the scoring. keeper kicked it to him and he worked it well to beat the last man and get space for a shot but screwed it wide.

Also missed a sitter from about 4 yards. No power in the shot.

Edited by Super Cooper

We're not the only unbeaten team. It was posted on RM that a second division Andorran team are unbeaten (unless they dropped points this weekend).

We should be getting 100% at this level and with far better football, it's barely worth talking about.

They're called Rangers too funnily enough:

http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/andorra/fc-rangers/82/

We should have scored more goals today. With Little's injury young Clark has to take the opportunity he'll now get alongside Daly whom we're now over-relying on. I think Clark needs to get more goals and quickly otherwise McCoist will start looking elsewhere.

We're still a bit short in 3 or 4 positions but I'm sure Ally fully realises this and will move to remedy this either in january or in the Summer when we'll need a team in place to get us back to the top division and back into Europe

While agreeing with your reading of the situation, RAB, I think we have all assumed that in the minimum of two seasons, before we could return to the top division and Europe, there will be a slim chance of any younger blokes in our Murray Park system, having established themselves in the first team. Pessimistic view , I know, but there is little to encourage me to think differently.