The Rangers Supporters Trust is delighted to announce that a direct debit option for BuyRangers is now available.

Last year RST members raised £250,000 in the Club’s IPO, now the direct debit option enables all fans to participate via affordable payments each month.

By signing up to our direct debit scheme a fan automatically becomes a member and enjoys the benefits of a community shareholder within the Trust.

At present the Trust owns 357,142 shares in the club.

Signup details are available online at http://www.therst.co.uk/buyrangers/

Please read the terms and conditions before signing up.

RST Chairman Gordon Dinnie said -

‘As Chair of the Rangers Supporters’ Trust I am incredibly proud of the hard work undertaken by the RST board to make the direct debit scheme for ‘Buy Rangers’ available. This is a significant step for the Trust and the wider Rangers Family in facilitating the collective purchase of a major shareholding in our club.

We believe that greater fan involvement will help secure the future of our club and ensure recent dark times never descend on us again.

Year on year, the Rangers support invests more than anyone else and during our recent trials and tribulations, the loyalty of the wider Rangers Family shown to the club has been nothing short of remarkable. It is time for that loyalty to be recognised and the voice of the support heard in the boardroom.

By saving monthly towards purchasing shares in Rangers, you can help achieve this aim.

It’s your club; it’s time to make that a reality.”

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I can't quite make up my mind here.

A chunk of shares held by a fans' group seems like a good idea (I think fan ownership is too far). But here, it seems like I would be paying a minimum of @£12 for a share which is presently worth what, about 60p or something?

It just seems like some people might be willing to buy into the shares held by the RST scheme without actually wanting to join the RST itself. I know that may sound contradictory but why cut off any potential avenue of increasing your holding? Someone might just agree with the aim but not want to be a part of the RST.

I'm assuming the majority of the £12 is going toward RST membership here, could be wrong.

I can't quite make up my mind here.

A chunk of shares held by a fans' group seems like a good idea (I think fan ownership is too far). But here, it seems like I would be paying a minimum of @£12 for a share which is presently worth what, about 60p or something?

It just seems like some people might be willing to buy into the shares held by the RST scheme without actually wanting to join the RST itself. I know that may sound contradictory but why cut off any potential avenue of increasing your holding? Someone might just agree with the aim but not want to be a part of the RST.

I'm assuming the majority of the £12 is going toward RST membership here, could be wrong.

£10 worth for membership and £2.80 for the share i think. I am assuming we need to pay the £12.80 every year to keep our share too?