Hearts: CVA approved on condition of majority shareholding purchase

Obviously. Yet, HMRC's toxic EBT hunt made us unsellable, whether it had been 5m, 15m, or 25m. This needs to be examined to the core. A cool-headed shareholder of the Oldco should sue HMRC for that campaign ...

And what will they prove ? They will prove that HMRC were well within their rights to chase that EBT case, regardless of outcome.

And what will they prove ? They will prove that HMRC were well within their rights to chase that EBT case, regardless of outcome.

Can you prove HMRC were within their rights to chase that EBT Case?

EBT's were a perfectly legal form of tax avoidance used by thousands of UK companies until they were closed down following legislation.

I hope following the UTT early next year we find out who it was who got HMRC to chase this fictitious tax bill.

• 3 weeks later...
Hearts are finished as a club. We will obviously win the Championship next year which means at least 2 years in the wilderness for the Jambos.

Hearts have a good youth set up producing youngsters whom we'll likely be up against in the Championship next season. Many have played in the Premiership this season and will have benefited from the experience. I'm not so sure it will be as easy as some think for us next season

Will we? I'm not so sure.

Even Ally can't mess that up. It's another gimme.

Hearts have a good youth set up producing youngsters whom we'll likely be up against in the Championship next season. Many have played in the Premiership this season and will have benefited from the experience. I'm not so sure it will be as easy as some think for us next season

It will be as hard as we make it. Ally will make sure we make hard work of it but there is no doubt we will win it comfortably in the end. The quality is just not there to beat us, not over a season anyway. And Locke is every bit as clueless as Ally thankfully! :D