Not long back from the Fernando Ricksen night in the Louden and what a pleasure it was to be in this brave mans company tonight. God Bless & Stay Strong Fernando

Cammy F

While I also find it terrible that anyone finds out they have a sickness I have to say that in all the seasons Fernando played for us his only really good season was when he was sober. Horrible that he has a sickness but a Rangers legend? Not for me. He was more interested in drink.

While I also find it terrible that anyone finds out they have a sickness I have to say that in all the seasons Fernando played for us his only really good season was when he was sober. Horrible that he has a sickness but a Rangers legend? Not for me. He was more interested in drink.

Not really a legend but certainly one of the better players to play for us in the last 10 years. Tbh, we've had so many terrible players in the last 10 years that I cannot fathom any criticism of the guy. I mean there's a good 20+ players signed by Eck alone who were 10 times worse than him. Real losers like Mladenovic, Ostenstad, Maniero, Emerson, Capucho etc. Walter signed duds as well and plenty of Ally's signings have been very poor.

He was a standout for one season in particular (04/05?) and should be remember as one of the quality players to play for us in recent years.