Can support of Wallace unify the fans?

Well let me put it another way - we all recognise the potential for that scenario, but what if each and every one of us took the same approach? It gets frustrating when someone takes the time to offer up a solution and all he gets back are negative one liners that offer nothing constructive.

Of course that assumes that everyone agrees that you have in fact actually offered up an actual solution and not in effect not just highlighted another symptom of why we as a support have failed so miserably. Have I missed the agreement is mandatory instruction somewhere along the line?

Wallace basically told us we were made utter fools of by spivs who never produced anything remotely resembling a business plan whilst we hemorrhaged cash left, right and centre, If Wallace is remotely like the person he has been portrayed to us then it would take nowhere near 120 days to lay out his version of the road ahead.

Id much rather he dispensed with BS due to his inability rather than being forced to by angry fans.

The former allows us to determine the kind of man we have at the helm - the latter doesnt.

Is it not the case that the fans anger towards Stockbridge is largely because of his inability?

Of course that assumes that everyone agrees that you have in fact actually offered up an actual solution and not in effect not just highlighted another symptom of why we as a support have failed so miserably. Have I missed the agreement is mandatory instruction somewhere along the line?

Wallace basically told us we were made utter fools of by spivs who never produced anything remotely resembling a business plan whilst we hemorrhaged cash left, right and centre, If Wallace is remotely like the person he has been portrayed to us then it would take nowhere near 120 days to lay out his version of the road ahead.

OK, maybe I was suggesting a united stance rather than a solution, but I feel you are splitting hairs a bit there.

"If Wallace is remotely like the person he has been portrayed to us then it would take nowhere near 120 days to lay out his version of the road ahead" Unless, he has been placed as a stooge, which was the point of my original post. We have the choice to stand back and watch that being proved right, or let it be known that we suspect that might be the case, and are willing as a support to 'unite' and do something about it if it proves to be true.

OK, maybe I was suggesting a united stance rather than a solution, but I feel you are splitting hairs a bit there.

"If Wallace is remotely like the person he has been portrayed to us then it would take nowhere near 120 days to lay out his version of the road ahead" Unless, he has been placed as a stooge, which was the point of my original post. We have the choice to stand back and watch that being proved right, or let it be known that we suspect that might be the case, and are willing as a support to 'unite' and do something about it if it proves to be true.

Whilst I find the sentiment to be noble the reality is that no matter how blatantly obvious it to you, me and anyone else there is a large part of the Rangers constituency simply don't want to believe what's in front of their eyes as both Whyte and Green have previously demonstrated.

The actualité is that we are one of the most fractious and apathetic fan bases in world football, Protestants with a seemingly aversion to protesting.

Whilst I find the sentiment to be noble the reality is that no matter how blatantly obvious it to you, me and anyone else there is a large part of the Rangers constituency simply don't want to believe what's in front of their eyes as both Whyte and Green have previously demonstrated.

The actualité is that we are one of the most fractious and apathetic fan bases in world football, Protestants with a seemingly aversion to protesting.

Could you not have said that in the first place and avoided me going off on one? ;):tu: