Both Wallace and Somers need to be given time until we can form any sort of judgement on them.

They need to raise funds shorterm(which is where I think DK will enter proceedings) and come up with ideas as to how they'll increase annual revenue generally. That won't be easy and I must admit to be being more than a little disappointed to hear ST prices being talked about increasing at this early stage.

Much has been made of Brian Stockbridge (and I'm sure Mr Wallace will assess that situation in due course) but is Ken Olverman still working for Rangers ? Does anyone know? He, of course, was working when Whyte was there and could have turned whistle-blower and averted much of the financial carnage which Whyte caused.

Both Wallace and Somers need to be given time until we can form any sort of judgement on them.

They need to raise funds shorterm(which is where I think DK will enter proceedings) and come up with ideas as to how they'll increase annual revenue generally. That won't be easy and I must admit to be being more than a little disappointed to hear ST prices being talked about increasing at this early stage.

Much has been made of Brian Stockbridge (and I'm sure Mr Wallace will assess that situation in due course) but is Ken Olverman still working for Rangers ? Does anyone know? He, of course, was working when Whyte was there and could have turned whistle-blower and averted much of the financial carnage which Whyte caused.

Believe Mr Oliverman's still employed by Rangers.

Perhaps he has been retained for a reason i.e. To give evidence against Whyte following the police enquiry into his takeover?

Why should Rangers keep him employed for that? He will be under oath whether he is employed or not. Can you sack someone for not playing whistle-blower? That is one hell of a decision to make if you are trying to feed your family. I am not so sure he is a bad person for not making that decision.

Assuming Olverman is a member of one of the accountancy institutions I'm surprised they haven't struck him off making it difficult if not impossible for anyone else to employ him. He effectively presided over a criminal act i.e. Non-payment of employee deductions to HMRC.