We will all have our views on the capabilities of our players as well as Ally's tactical approach. However, the thing that gave me concern yesterday was that the Stranraer players looked fitter than ours during the last half hour of the game. Whether that was a better fitness level or it just looked that way due to the Stranraer team displaying a greater determination and work rate, who knows. Most of us will recall players who played for the jersey . Not sure that too many of the present squad have shown that quality, which perhaps tells us something about Ally's motivational skills as well as the other two blokes, who stand alongside him at the dugout and who Ally praised generously at the agm.

While I would never criticise Jig for work rate etc and fight for the cause - is the ego being allowed to prevail over sense? Penalty kicks - I watched Clark sheepishly hand the ball over to Jig as he bullied his way to yet another penalty take. Is Jig going to be our long term penalty taker? Shouldn't someone else take over the mantle now - for the benefit of the Club, and to give them confidence in a season where the league is already won? I think we know the answer - and it is not 'building for the future'.

I heard on Talksport the other day that in Germany they train kids to take penalties after every kids game (DB - is this true?).

While I would never criticise Jig for work rate etc and fight for the cause - is the ego being allowed to prevail over sense? Penalty kicks - I watched Clark sheepishly hand the ball over to Jig as he bullied his way to yet another penalty take. Is Jig going to be our long term penalty taker? Shouldn't someone else take over the mantle now - for the benefit of the Club, and to give them confidence in a season where the league is already won? I think we know the answer - and it is not 'building for the future'.

I heard on Talksport the other day that in Germany they train kids to take penalties after every kids game (DB - is this true?).

I have never rated McCulloch and I'm not sure what purpose there is in having a 35 year old on high wages in the third tier.

he has only looked good in the lower divisions. When he used to play wide left we played the worst football I have ever seen. All we did was punt diagonal balls to him, much like now with Daly through the middle

I wish people would let go of that notion. I think if you were to go through the archives of this forum you would get a surprise as to how long we have been saying it and how frequently we have had to. On the back of one performance? Oh how I wish to God it was!

Agree with this however the debate only appears when we don't win a game. Id prefer people start the debate after a poor winning performance also.

I think you'll find myself and Cooper saying the same thing many, many months ago

Ok with that, I know there has been 1 or 2.

There was a game last season where I drew the line and said he certainly isn't the manager for the future of this club. I stand to that opinion today despite our record this season.

It would t more the chance we have wasted that I am bothered about. Some of the signings have not been needed and basically wasting us tens of thousands a week.

We could of been playing at least 3 youngsters every game and they would have came on. Because we have overspent on players we have been able to hide some of Ally's inabilitys.

Maybe some players can't hack playing at Ibrox every second week, and maybe we can be blamed for wanting instant success from them, but I believe a good management team should get players over this.