Fergie stripped of captaincy

Forgot to ask, does anyone think Boyd will be in trouble over his number 6 "tribute" to Barry after scoring?

Wont have done him any favours, another PLg wants out the team but knows he needs him to get the goals and keep the fans off his back. Goals win games and Boyd's our only striker who dos it regulalry.

From what has been said I'm now assuming that even yesterday, Fergie's future at Ibrox was in his own hands. It sounds like he could have taken the news like a man and promised to knuckle down & tow the line, but instead spat the dummy out and then to make things worse, phoned the press to tell them all about it.

Thats exactly how I see it, still though I stand by him as it stands unless Le Guen comes out and gives a really good reason for his actions.

P.s those wankers shouting Le guen gtf are a disgrace.

oh great... baz's big bro interview coming up next on SSN... wonder how much shit he'll stir up!

I hope this can be resolved to have BOTH parties in harmony at the club! too many people have been creating a civil war: PLG vs 6. why not vote for peace?

this has been a great excuse for the fans to abuse barry (and boyd) or PLG, both who are certainly due for some critisism... its split the fans and this is a very sad time for the club...

oh great... baz's big bro interview coming up next on SSN... wonder how much shit he'll stir up!

I hope this can be resolved to have BOTH parties in harmony at the club! too many people have been creating a civil war: PLG vs 6. why not vote for peace?

this has been a great excuse for the fans to abuse barry (and boyd) or PLG, both who are certainly due for some critisism... its split the fans and this is a very sad time for the club...

Thought he did ok, saying BF respects PLG, wants to play under him wether he is captain or not

heres hoping townhead ger!

actually thought derek gave a good interview there, and leaves the scenario i painted there a good possibility.

question is, does baz love playing for rangers more than whatever it is he's done/not done to cause PLG to take this sort of action.

will be a huge disappointment if PLG has caused this sensationalism if it was not nessecary, or maybe it is to get things shaken up at the club... who knows?!

And another thing.... how can BF be "surprised" to lose the captaincy when its obvious that he and PLG have had run-ins and it sounds like he's been ignoring direct instructions from his boss. Is he really that stupid or is he hoping to garner even more sympathy from the fans?

And another thing.... If Fergie is such a Bluenose, then why did he go running to the press instead of waiting 'til after the match? Because he knew the reaction he'd get from the fans maybe? How cynical I am.