Gasparotto

Wallace

Aird

Macleod

Law

Templeton

Daly

Clark

Get rid of Shiels, Foster, Jig, Smith and maybe even Mohsni.

Going back to the OP, there is no chance of Black being left out and although Daly has indeed been well below par for months (as has Daly) we do score a lot of goals from his knockdowns and it's hard to se his level of wages sitting on the bench. I would play Law further up.

That said the call for McCulloch (who would surely score more goals) upfront and Faure at CB is so obvious that there seems little chance of :cart: taking it up.

One other thought, that I credit to the guy behind me in the stand; isn't Little really a right back?

Ally's best team:

:cb:

:sf::jig::bm::lw:

:fa::nl::ib::lm:

:ds::jd:

My line up based on current form:

Simonsen (no picture, come on Zappa get up to date!)

:rf::sf::bm::lw:

:fa::ib::lm::dt:

:nl::jig:

Daly and Jig to spell each other up front also sounds like a great idea.

Subs: :cb::ec::ap::ds::al:and any 2 from the Youths, anything except Stephen Smith in other words.

I think I've jumped into a parallel universe where Faure looks like a football player.

Faure has done a good job for us wherever he's been asked to play and not thrown the toys out when he's been relegated (unfairly in my view) to the bench. He played really well at CB at the start of the season and I like the way he always tries to play the ball out of defence; but if he is to have any future with us at a higher level it can only be at CB. He is a decent stand in RB at this level and can get by in centre mid but I don't see him doing enough there to hold down a place in SPL1 never mind the SPL or anything else.

Faure has done a good job for us wherever he's been asked to play and not thrown the toys out when he's been relegated (unfairly in my view) to the bench. He played really well at CB at the start of the season and I like the way he always tries to play the ball out of defence; but if he is to have any future with us at a higher level it can only be at CB. He is a decent stand in RB at this level and can get by in centre mid but I don't see him doing enough there to hold down a place in SPL1 never mind the SPL or anything else.

I'm just not seeing it tbh.

Rightly not picked at CB. I don't mind seeing him at RB because Foster is no better. If i thought it might happen I would be happy to persist with and develop McAusland.

I genuinely think a large section of our support overstate Faure's performances because when it comes to playing him at centre back it's "anyone but Jig".

For me Faure has been average at best in a really shit standard of league. Not the long term answer.

Faure has performed we @ CB - more stable than Moshni IMHO....

As for keeper....Simonsen certainly pulled of a couple of excellent saves, but I felt @ other times he was decidedly ropey - especially within the 1st 10mins. Bell is a far superior keeper.

As for keeper....Simonsen certainly pulled of a couple of excellent saves, but I felt @ other times he was decidedly ropey - especially within the 1st 10mins. Bell is a far superior keeper.

Agree that Bell is a better overall keeper and just coming into his prime; but think Simonsen deserves another game or two for his time on the bench and fantastic save. I think he was bound to be a bit nervous and unsure as it was his first game with this defence/team.

I'd like to see playing a 4-2-3-1

1. Bell

2. McCausland

3. Wallace

4. Mohsni

5. Faure

6. McLeod

7. Law/Black

8. Aird

9. McCulloch/Daly

10. McKay

11. Templeton

Nothing like the old 1-11 so you know where every one plays rather than this Gridiron like squad numbers.