Charlotte Fakes, Rangers Inter, the Boardroom leaks etc

I don't know who is behind these and I'm not sure if anyone does at present.

But does anyone have a hunch that toxic Jack is involved in them?

May be wild, and I know a lot of it would go against what he is trying to protect but he may be playing a double bluff.

Any other suggestions? As said mine is just a hunch. What is clear though, is that the club don't seem to be doing much about it, or anyone for that matter.

It's really difficult to say JTP.

One thing worth noting though which is something forlanssister has pointed out several times: The Rangers boardroom (via various lawyers like FFW & BB) are quick to have leaked content removed for legal reasons whenever it's damaging for themselves, but leave the leaks which are conveniently favourable for them.

In one sense you could say that's perfectly understandable, but in another sense you could say that perhaps they should be trying to have the source of the leaks shut down completely.

Yeah, its hard to say. But the fact he is one constant throughout the last few years that might have been allowed access to confidential files and emails, and the fact that he is clearly no stranger to the dark arts of "reputation" management, means he cannot be ruled out as a possible candidate.

Has anything CF has ever released damaged Whyte in the slightest?

I very much doubt so, in fact the contrary has happened.

You've mentioned this before, but it's quite difficult to comprehend how Whyte would have access to all these documents and emails that have been leaked.

You've mentioned this before, but it's quite difficult to comprehend how Whyte would have access to all these documents and emails that have been leaked.

One of the first things Whyte did after gaining control of Rangers was to get the IT set up so he could control everything from Monaco.

One of the first things Whyte did after gaining control of Rangers was to get the IT set up so he could control everything from Monaco.

Now this I find really interesting. Surely the board are aware also then.

What would it cost them to hire (no laughing at the back) an IT guru who could take a look under the bonnet and see if our firewalls are bullet proof.

through his known associates on the board?

That's the scary thing. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the likes of Graham Wallace is the only individual on our board of directors who hasn't been in direct contact with Craig Whyte.