Edit: forlan has posted a section from the prospectus.

yes, for which thanks - but I don't know what it means. Mind you we don't know what this news means either - may just be making Stockbridge a scapegoat

a bit of good news

Just a bit? It's probably the best news we've had since Green and Ahmad worked their ticket and we were told Green was leaving town with his dog and pony show to piss off to Normandy!

Very shrewd move by the board of directors. My confidence in them has just went up one percent!

yes, for which thanks - but I don't know what it means.

As forlan said, it's clear as mud. Sounds like his share options amounted to him being entitled to £500k worth of shares, but we don't know if he got them or not.

Toxic Jack next??

Ideally, I'd like to see Irvine and Media House shown the door permanently and our broker and Nominated Adviser, Daniel Stewart & co replaced because they have too close a link to Whyte.

That's just for starters!

Just a bit? It's probably the best news we've had since Green and Ahmad worked their ticket and we were told Green was leaving town with his dog and pony show to piss off to Normandy!

Very shrewd move by the board of directors. My confidence in them has just went up one percent!

Depends what happens next Zappa, it isn't as though they had much choice. It is the very least they could have been expected to do pre season tickets. If another crook-in-a-suit is next in to take his place, we will be no further forward and BS has made a killing out of us. All those 1p shares on top of his wages...wonder if he sold them today...and, if so, to whom