Modesty prevents me referring to my post #31 at on this thread :facepalm:

Tom English interviews Rangers CEO Graham Wallace

01-21-2014, 03:26 PM

Reading between the lines here, I think Stockbridge is toast (although he will have to build a case to avoid a massive pay-out)

You heard it here first.

Toxic Jack next??

It would certainly go a long way to restoring a bit of trust in proceedings if we used some other method for PR.

I must say, I didn't see the BS thing coming - at least not so quickly.

There's a solid reason for it and we'll probably never find out. Which is a shame.

I still think he has a little bit of Karma coming to him. What he did with the video and Murray was despicable.

Modesty prevents me referring to my post #31 at on this thread :facepalm:

Tom English interviews Rangers CEO Graham Wallace

01-21-2014, 03:26 PM

You heard it here first.

Post #31 here too. Well called!

Strange business. Why return a bonus if a pumping was in the pipeline? Surely you would just say fuck it, I'm keeping it? Was it a shock to Stockbridge? Has the puppet master thrown him under the bus?

While it's very welcome he's finally gone, I'll hold fire on the wild celebrations. It's still another paid-up contract we can ill-afford, and if he's replaced from 'within', I doubt much will change.

Saying all that, good luck to him, and I sincerely hope his next shite's a hedgehog.

Strange business. Why return a bonus if a pumping was in the pipeline? Surely you would just say fuck it, I'm keeping it? Was it a shock to Stockbridge? Has the puppet master thrown him under the bus?

While it's very welcome he's finally gone, I'll hold fire on the wild celebrations. It's still another paid-up contract we can ill-afford, and if he's replaced from 'within', I doubt much will change.

Saying all that, good luck to him, and I sincerely hope his next shite's a hedgehog.

He's been paid up the rest of his contract. He's pocketed something like £200k on top of the salary he's already earned. I think leaving with an extra £400k would be pushing it even for him.