I've said it before and I'll say it again, by choosing not to purchase season tickets would have killed us, the fans,especially the fans who bought season tickets when the shit hit the fan have kept the club alive and certainly can't be classed as glory hunters!,I'm glad not all the Rangers fans decided not to buy a season ticket because of the standard of play on the pitch!.

No one can put all fans in one bracket. People do all sorts of different things for all sorts of different reasons.

There will be a fare portion of them who thought they were buying into a cake walk, which it should have been, and were actually looking forward to seeing us destroy teams every week. Just like a fair number who bought them out of sheer defiance. And another number who you rightly say wanted to save the club and play there part. I was that latter part, the club have my money, i am not withdrawing it, i can't. I have paid up.

If it gets to a stage where the club cannot develop or progress financially because so many fans have chose to keep their money in their own pockets then the club must act. It's then upto the club to make the decisions needed to bring those fans back. I believe we are now at that stage.

Have to disagree to an extent, watching us makes me angry, i think "disgust" is also perfectly applicable to be honest. Today i have given up my tickets for the match, i just don't want to sit through the shite Ally and his players are serving up. I actually feel guilty about it, i feel weird but i feel it's something i need to do not just for myself but my son doesn't want to go either, last week he asked if we could leave after just a half hour. It's heartbreaking. I doubt i will be back whilst Ally is in charge.

We'll need to agree to differ on that one.

By the way, it's half time and pissing down, but we're 2:0 up and playing quick, attractive football for once. C'est la vie!