Lets face it if Dave King, Paul Murray etc said this there'd be few complaints, i've read countless stuff from our fans about how Whyte shouldn't be able to walk around Scotland without being harmed.

I think the difference is neither of them would say such a thing but i get where you are coming from.

Lets face it if Dave King, Paul Murray etc said this there'd be few complaints, i've read countless stuff from our fans about how Whyte shouldn't be able to walk around Scotland without being harmed.

they wouldn't be that stupid though.

rangers directors threatening people. bill struth will be spinning in his grave.

"...lean mean fighting machine ..."

Half right in Easdale's case perhaps.

The whole episode has Jack Irvine written all over it.

It's some sort of twisted Public Relations 101.

"Garner and increase support by whatever means necessary, no matter how embarrassing or uncomfortable"

I didn't say large amounts of our fans are thugs, so why are you suggesting I said that?

Sandy Easdale is a Club Director, notable shareholder and proxy shareholder to the tune of a quarter of our club, so his suggestion of violence is hardly comparable to your mum or anyone else's mum suggesting violence towards Whyte.

I just think Easdale is saying what a lot of fans would say tbh, and he is meant to be a fan as well as a director

I just think Easdale is saying what a lot of fans would say tbh, and he is meant to be a fan as well as a director

Nothing wrong with what he said. Now let's see him get some investment into the club along with Somers and Crichton too.Have to say I'm more than a little disappointed that as the transfer window closes we'll not be signing anyone.

The whole episode has Jack Irvine written all over it.

It's some sort of twisted Public Relations 101.

"Garner and increase support by whatever means necessary, no matter how embarrassing or uncomfortable"

Craig Whyte certainly isn't one of the first 101 topics I'd like to hear Mr Easdale's opinion on.