if the easdales drag whyte into the center circle tomorrow by the hair and nail him to a cross. it won't make them any more acceptable as rangers directors. or any less acceptable either for that matter.

They couldn't really be much less acceptable if they tried.

RIFC plc shareholders who hand over their proxies to men who make comments (tongue-in-cheek or not) about throwing people down staircases, should maybe think about giving their proxy vote to someone slightly more respectable and credible or even better, just vote themselves.

It's a pity that we have to depend on people like this buying a stake in Rangers to help us out. Nauseating in fact,eh? I mean, anybody that doesn't want their support, nor to be represented by them, could always buy them out I suppose. Until then I suppose we could just buy boak bags, and do the best we can.

It's a pity that we have to depend on people like this buying a stake in Rangers to help us out. Nauseating in fact,eh?

I doubt if very many fans want guys like the Easdales buying a stake in Rangers at all, never mind depending on them. When did they help us out anyway? When they bought about the same number of shares in the IPO in the name of James as what the Trust bought and then proceeded to get a seats in the boardrooms through 'agreements' with Green & co?

I sometimes wonder if I am in Imagination Land (South Park anyone?).

Some fans seem to have a bizarre view of things which just doesn't relate to reality. Nobody in any sort of responsibility in a high level corporate environment should be talking about physical violence. I'm frankly confused why I need to say this?

Yes all of us hate Whyte and would not be upset to see the man happen upon adverse consequences, but people in positions of responsbility in an institution like ours have to act with a degree of decorum.

I'm not cheering it but I think it's an easy excuse to have another go at the guy.

Dignity has been lacking from many quarters where Rangers are concerned including fans (yes I can be included myself there).

I doubt if very many fans want guys like the Easdales buying a stake in Rangers at all, never mind depending on them. When did they help us out anyway? When they bought about the same number of shares in the IPO in the name of James as what the Trust bought and then proceeded to get a seats in the boardrooms through 'agreements' with Green & co?

How many did you buy? You still think you have the right to judge?

Seems to me you might consider that there are two kinds of life here -

a) the life that should be,

b) the life as it is.

In which one do you live?

I never realised purchasing shares in Rangers made one immune from the judgement of others! When I win Euromillions I shall of course buy heavily in RIFC shares, then wander along Edmiston Drive pishing on the brick frontage, before doing a ginormous dump on the head of John Greig (the statue, I hasten to add). When challenged, I shall point them in the direction of Barca72's rationale above.

Manichean divisions of 'life' are stupid, wherever they crop up. Life is made up of many shades, never black or white. Only the wilfully blind live in the either/or camp; it precludes a world of alternatives.

Edited by andy steel

I think both Tarantino and the Coen Brothers would struggle to make a parody out of our club. It is just too much. To be fucked left, right and centre by lecherous con men and tax cheats and then have certain 'fans' who still defend them.

I tend to just try and look at people individually rather than assuming they're all the same, with the amount of games I go to I don't think it can be questioned that i'm a fan, i want nothing more than to just move on from political and boardroom stuff but that looks impossible.

Interestingly enough you get people who shout Spivs Out on one hand and defend David Murray's massive role in our problems on the other

I tend to just try and look at people individually rather than assuming they're all the same, with the amount of games I go to I don't think it can be questioned that i'm a fan, i want nothing more than to just move on from political and boardroom stuff but that looks impossible.

Interestingly enough you get people who shout Spivs Out on one hand and defend David Murray's massive role in our problems on the other

Going to games doesn't really mean anything. Anyone who defends David Murray is an ignorant philistine.

I won't be be back at Ibrox until we can retain posession for more than 3 or 4 passes. The football we play just disgusts me.