I never realised purchasing shares in Rangers made one immune from peoples' judgement of one's actions. When I win Euromillions I shall of course buy heavily in RIFC shares, then wander along Edmiston Drive pishing on the brick frontage, before doing a ginormous dump on the head of John Greig (the statue, I hasten to add). When challenged, I shall point them in the direction of Barca72's rationale above.

Manichean divisions of 'life' are stupid, wherever they crop up. Life is made up of many shades, never black or white. Only the wilfully blind live in the either/or camp; it precludes a world of alternatives.

Until that happens I won't hold my breath.

Tell me what alternatives you have for the present situation with the board at Ibrox, right now, today.

I thought so.

Suck it up buttercup.

There is more than you would dearly love to see another Bill Struth at Ibrox. It is what it is.

Going to games doesn't really mean anything. Anyone who defends David Murray is an ignorant philistine.

I won't be be back at Ibrox until we can retain posession for more than 3 or 4 passes. The football we play just disgusts me.

Bye, bye. I suppose you will also be giving up your subscription to Rangers TV.tv?

Guest Night Owl

I have always seen the standard for a Rangers Chairman/ Board member to be of sound mind and conduct...mature, steady and intelligent...thoughtful and above all else, a fine gentleman.

I just don't see that with Easdale and co.

Why Bill feels the need to throw in Jock Wallace as some kind of marker of what it is to be a Ranger I'll never know...well actually, I do and I could go on and on about why he's trying to put names like Esdale along side the likes of Wallace but I can't be bothered.

I'm growing tired and bemused by the constant waves of disdain that roll over the fans from the Boardroom and it's occupants...

This '' article/Interview '' is nothing more than Esdale doing the footballing equivalent of kissing the badge and thumping his chest having scored a penalty which came about via a blatant dive from outside the box.....must think we're buttoned up the back.

As for his follow up article, it would appear he's still having a sordid affair with his own voice.

Going to games doesn't really mean anything. Anyone who defends David Murray is an ignorant philistine.

I won't be be back at Ibrox until we can retain posession for more than 3 or 4 passes. The football we play just disgusts me.

This is not personal and you have every right to do exactly what you want with your time and money, but that's the rationale of a consumer, not a fan.

It's also rediculous hyperbole. "Frustrates" would be understandable, but "disgusts"? Really?

In sickness and in health, for better or worse etc.

I don't particularly blame you as the football is dire but I was responding to you saying 'fans' in what I assume was meant to be sarcastic/ironic.

This is not personal and you have every right to do exactly what you want with your time and money, but that's the rationale of a consumer, not a fan.

It's also rediculous hyperbole. "Frustrates" would be understandable, but "disgusts"? Really?

In sickness and in health, for better or worse etc.

Have to disagree to an extent, watching us makes me angry, i think "disgust" is also perfectly applicable to be honest. Today i have given up my tickets for the match, i just don't want to sit through the shite Ally and his players are serving up. I actually feel guilty about it, i feel weird but i feel it's something i need to do not just for myself but my son doesn't want to go either, last week he asked if we could leave after just a half hour. It's heartbreaking. I doubt i will be back whilst Ally is in charge.

and here was me thinking the term 'glory hunters' was just a myth...

wrap up well fans, cold one today :(

Perhaps you should look up the definition of glory hunter. You are are aware our team win just about every time we take the field?

Plenty glory hunters at Ibrox these days watching Rangers pumping the cannon fodder of the lower leagues, the place is crawling with them. I have to admire the fans who don't go for justifiable reasons. Credit to them but for the club to challenge in future they will need those fans back so will need to sort itself out.

For those fans not going perhaps we could brand them the anti-glory hunters. Glory hunters they are obviously not!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, by choosing not to purchase season tickets would have killed us, the fans,especially the fans who bought season tickets when the shit hit the fan have kept the club alive and certainly can't be classed as glory hunters!,I'm glad not all the Rangers fans decided not to buy a season ticket because of the standard of play on the pitch!.

Bye, bye. I suppose you will also be giving up your subscription to Rangers TV.tv?

Do you enjoy watching the football we play? I'm not travelling a hundreds of miles to watch shite football. If it was unavoidable (ie we were destitute and had less resources than the opposition) then of course I would go to the games.