Possibly... but then not guaranteed, right ?

And even if so then why the need for such a drastic upturn in fight and determination ? Would that be suggesting that the players haven't been fighting the cause this season ? And should therefore also shoulder blame and responsibility for our hitherto shambolic season ?

I don't think anyones has suggested the players are blameless.

But as ever the manager shoulders the majority.

we were lucky to get 3 points yesterday. The movement was better than saturday but the reason for that was dado prsu. when the big man doesnt play the team doesnt. the central defence was sloppy and their distribution was shocking as ever. Burke and sionko couldnt get past a pensioner in a zimmer frame and up front the finishing was abysmal. As for the penalty prsu was never getting the ball so we can count our blessings there. Feguson is not to blame for our poor performances its down to the fact that our squad is simply not good enough. that folks is down to a manager who had a good six months to assess the situation and made an absolute c*nt of it. leguen is to blame for the mess were in, no one else.

When Ferguson plays it seems like we are a 1 man team but when he is out we seem to come together.

Ive saw this in the past, a few posters on here have seen it (Eh Pete? ;) ) and now many Le Guen.

He can be effective on his day (BF) but id rather 11 men as a team than 1 man

we were lucky to get 3 points yesterday. The movement was better than saturday but the reason for that was dado prsu. when the big man doesnt play the team doesnt. the central defence was sloppy and their distribution was shocking as ever. Burke and sionko couldnt get past a pensioner in a zimmer frame and up front the finishing was abysmal. As for the penalty prsu was never getting the ball so we can count our blessings there. Feguson is not to blame for our poor performances its down to the fact that our squad is simply not good enough. that folks is down to a manager who had a good six months to assess the situation and made an absolute c*nt of it. leguen is to blame for the mess were in, no one else.

Spot on imo. I think it is nonsense to suggest that we play so much better when BF isn't there. I think the results may suggest otherwise. This certainly has split the fans right down the middle and tbh I can't believe there is so much support for PLG on this board

Spot on imo. I think it is nonsense to suggest that we play so much better when BF isn't there. I think the results may suggest otherwise. This certainly has split the fans right down the middle and tbh I can't believe there is so much support for PLG on this board

Yep it has split the fans down the middle.

Why should people not support PLG though ? You have inside info on what happened between the pair of them that suggests PLG was wrong ?

Yep it has split the fans down the middle.

Why should people not support PLG though ? You have inside info on what happened between the pair of them that suggests PLG was wrong ?

No I've not got any inside info on it, but I don't understand how PLG has taken so long to come to this decision. We still don't really know all the facts, but it needs to be sorted out quickly for the good of the whole club.

No I've not got any inside info on it, but I don't understand how PLG has taken so long to come to this decision. We still don't really know all the facts, but it needs to be sorted out quickly for the good of the whole club.

Agree with that statement !!

Guest loyal and blue

When you look at the massive improvement in our team from last year

(AYE RIGHT) signings game plan etc its maybe just as well Ferguson has decided to speak out because even fans that were on board with le guen still had major doubts, there has been no improvement in any department

Yeah, we are far better without BF - look at the only decent performances this season (and last), look back at the videos of them, and I will wager that in over 90% of them, BF was the driving force behind the team / performance.

Rewind back to 2-3 seasons ago and remember ourselves that BF was taking pain-killing injections, that meant he was physically sick for 2-3 days after matches so he could continue to play for Rangers.

Rewind back to The Helicopter season and see the improvement in the team when BF returned from Blackburn - again, rewatch the games and see who was the driving force behind our 'come-back'.

If anyone thinks we were 'better' on Sunday than for most of this season, you are talking rubbish - we were terrible on Sunday and lucky to defeat a team that are struggling at the wrong end of the table.

Has our expectations and standards dropped that much?

Cammy F

But he isnt the same player as 2-3 seasons ago Cammy. Nobody doubts that he is Rangers thru and thru for taking painkilling injections and credit to him for that. But since his return he hasnt been the same player and this season He has played well on November and December this year but thats about it.