People still shitting their pants about Aberdeen and ICT?

Yes we could lose to them. But I think people have forgotten that Bell, Wallace, Black, Law, Shiels, Templeton and Daly were standouts for SPL teams and everyone outwith Celtic would take those players in their first XI. In some cases Celtic would be happy to have them. Chuck in McLeod and Mohsni and I don't think we're looking too bad.

We can beat all those teams if we play to our potential. Might need someone to do us a favour against The Rolf Harris select though.

I thought particularly via Templeton and to lesser extent Aird we played some particularly effective football - most notably on the deck. Also with the aforementioned offering themselves so readily both Law and Black appeared to find more space and the accuracy of their passing appeared to improve greatly compared to recent weeks.

What was of concern however was how out of touch with the game Jon Daly looked when we played this kind of football.

I thought particularly via Templeton and to lesser extent Aird we played some particularly effective football - most notably on the deck. Also with the aforementioned offering themselves so readily both Law and Black appeared to find more space and the accuracy of their passing appeared to improve greatly compared to recent weeks.

What was of concern however was how out of touch with the game Jon Daly looked when we played this kind of football.

To be fair to Daly, he is a player who does a lot of the dirty work dragging players out of position and making space.

Following on from Super_Allys point - man for man you would pick the Rangers player over any other team bar celtic. Law, Black, Moshni, Wallace, Templeton etc would walk straight into that Sheep team.

Man for man we are easily the 2nd best team in Scotland, it's proving it our players may find hard for some reason though the Scottish Cup does give us an excellent platform to do just that.

It appeared the Cup game yesterday was the motivation for a massively improved performance and attitude rather than another mundane, unchallenging league game.

Edited by Super_Ally

It appeared the Cup game yesterday was the motivation for a massively improved performance and attitude rather than anger mundane, unchallenging league game.

Whilst i agree, it's not really fair on the 36000 season ticket holders who deserve that good attitude and 100% effort every week in our bread and butter domestic league. Surely it is upto the manger and coaches to make sure our lads are motivated every time they pull on our jersey, otherwise, why bother. Seems these days the attitude of so many *fans is mirrored in our style and standard of play, we just can't be bothered. We need a lift, everyone does. A good win against a good SPL side could give us that. Next summer can't come quick enough! :D

*The 10000-15000 who are not going to home matches anymore.

People still shitting their pants about Aberdeen and ICT?

Yes we could lose to them. But I think people have forgotten that Bell, Wallace, Black, Law, Shiels, Templeton and Daly were standouts for SPL teams and everyone outwith Celtic would take those players in their first XI. In some cases Celtic would be happy to have them. Chuck in McLeod and Mohsni and I don't think we're looking too bad.

We can beat all those teams if we play to our potential. Might need someone to do us a favour against The Rolf Harris select though.

I don't think anyone is shitting their pants. People are just looking at a team of players and manager who regularly don't perform and surmising.