Lee McCulloch feels his team could be on the verge of a special season

In reality, we have won every league game and drawn the other, got to the final of the Ramsden's Cup, and are in with a great shout of winning the Scottish Cup.

How atrocious do things get?

We haven't played anyone yet, all season. Our first test was Forfar and we blew that.

We haven't played anyone yet, all season. Our first test was Forfar and we blew that.

Are you a primary school teacher as you are very into setting one-off tests defined only by you?

Our first team didn't blow it against Forfar as we weren't allowed to pick them; it was pretty much the youngsters that blew it, the ones that some people want to play every week.

But then, when extrapolating your "tests", it seems every team in the country has failed.

Do you pass all your "tests"? I can vouch that you pass the Negative Nancy test. We've played 30 games this season and lost one, and that one happens to be the only one that you count. If nothing else, it must be pretty miserable to have that kind of philosophy.

We have played everyone that we were up against!,and doing well!, we can't play the SHEEP,Dundee Hibs,the BHEASTS until we are in the same league!.

I can understand people's cynicism but although we have been poor for the last 2-3 months, before that we played some good stuff and the last couple of games have seen signs of getting back towards that better standard.

I don't think we're good enough (players or manager) to win the Scottish Cup but we do have a decent chance and if we can lift our game then we are capable of beating any of the teams left in the competition.

Would rather we walk the walk. Sick of hearing this and that.

A bizarre post given the content of the article.

As a professional footballer you will be contractually obliged to attend interviews. The mainstream media then pick up sound bites.

But it's not as if Jig gas said we'll win thus or that. He's talking in a "one game at a time mentality" if you look at what he says about Albion.

If, as expected, we beat Albion Rovers, we still have to see what happens in the other games. As has been shown by our quarterfinal rivals, anyone can beat anyone on the the day - although I think lightning striking twice for a bottom tier team will be too much to ask.

If all goes well we will have a packed home game against sides from which only one team has won against such a big crowd this season.

There is a chance of a top 6 Premiership side to face, but only Aberdeen are showing any sort of real form, with ICT being the perennial consistent side, with the two others even failing to gain half the points available to them. That suggests that if we are equivalent to an average top tier side we easily have a 50/50 chance of beating the Tayside teams.

When you look at DU and StJ's away record they have won 5 games between them out of 24 with 9 draws and 10 losses. Hardly intimidating stuff. Remember this is against all Premiership sides. I think we have more like a 60/40 chance of beating these two.

Inverness are a bit better at 5-3-3 and so may be harder for us to beat and we didn't do so well against them last season.

Aberdeen are the only ones who seem to have a really good record this season, lying second in the league and in the League Cup final as well as beating Celtic to get to the Scottish Cup quarters.

They will be the really tough one but depends on their form and attitude. There would be far more pressure on them to beat us than any time since the 80's and that could affect them. I think if we're to play them, I'd rather it was at Ibrox in the semi.

I think it all depends on how the semis come out in the wash and who we get in the draw.

The final will in my eyes be a toss of a coin in who wins, no matter who is there. There is no team that stands out enough to expect to win.