" I've spoken to the manager about it and told him that, if the opportunity arose for me to go and test myself at a big club or a higher level, then I'm ready to do that.

I'm happy here and won't force anything to get out. But I can't sit here and say I'll be a Killie player for the rest of my life. It's not in my hands. All I can do is perform well and see what happens in the summer.

I've already proved I can play at a big club, because you don't get any bigger than Rangers. I have the mentality to play at a higher level. "

We won't be in the lower leagues much longer.

Very true BH however I was also making a comparison to our current strikeforce. We don't have anyone capable of hitting that total at present (albeit I realise Nicky Clark had a wonder season with QOTS and did it I think).

Basically would Boyd be an improvement? Yes I think so.

Very true BH however I was also making a comparison to our current strikeforce. We don't have anyone capable of hitting that total at present (albeit I realise Nicky Clark had a wonder season with QOTS and did it I think).

Basically would Boyd be an improvement? Yes I think so.

Who would you leave out the current team?

My only concern is that the higher up the leagues we go, then Ally will be more inclined to go one up top in certain games (I will bet he does it in the cup as soon as we get an SPFL side). I'm not saying it shouldn't be done, as it works well if done right i.e. enough support in behind the front man.

I just don't see him ever looking at Boyd as the man who can play that role.

Boyd could feed off Daly, Nicky Clark at 22 is still one for the future ... or the wings.

That said, I will only get excited if someone sit in Ally's / Wallace's office, pen in hand and ink drying on the contract below. How many pages of hypothetical stuff have been filled when at the end of the day, neither club nor player have actually been interested in one another in the first place?