Can't stand him.

Me too. I'm rather open-minded about certain OF things, but Pressley being brought up as a Rangers chap, played for us in the league and in Europe, but then turning on the Hooped rag and feeling good about it ... that stretched it beyond the limit. If he was your football professional like Kenny Miller, fair enough. But Rangers born and bred ... well.

As for Boyd ... I can't see him going "abroad" again.

People do remember that both actually have played and are playing for Rangers? And if you were not good enough, you wouldn't set a foot into Ibrox. (Yes, I know that a plethora of names could be whipped up to prove me wrong, but Boyd and Daly do not belong into that category.) These two chaps are utterly dangerous and we have enough pacy midfielders, wingers and full-backs to feed them. Are they the answer to another European challenge in two or three years' time? Most likely not. But that is not our bread and butter anyway.

If you really need to be told why Daly and Boyd would be an absolutely horrific partnership then you know absolutely nothing about football.

:)

How old is Boyd now anyway?

This season for Killie is the first time I have seen him look in decent shape for a professional footballer. He seems to finally have grasped that you need a certain fitness level. He looks to have turned the extra pounds into muscle and looks right a right handful. Ive seen a few of his goals and he has taken them well. But we have to remember he is playing in a poor Killie team in a poor league.

From the biggest Boyd critic on the planet I think he'd slightly improve the team at the moment so long as he played upfront with Shiels and Templeton who could do all the work for him. He'd give a bigger presence at the moment. But Id say its too late in the day to re-sign him.

Second biggest!

1 o' clock in the morning is too late in the day to re-sign Boyd.

:)

Second biggest!

I'll give you Fergusons biggest while Im no.2 there, but Im claiming to be Boyd's biggest critic. :devil:

But it is refreshing to see him mature and do well for Kilmarnock this season. Its probably what he needed. Going overseas and down south obviously opened his eyes up. I still stand by that he wasn't good enough in the bigger games for Rangers.