certainly not what his dad was telling the other dads.

in fact his dad was really pissed of with celtc when he left.

That's right but his boy was always going back there. Sinky done the lad a favour giving him a place to play until the feud with Celtic was over. They used us.

Easy to kick them, what about the guys who wanted him, signed him and now choose to drop him? Given his past experience in the game i can't imagine he is here for the bog standard £5-8k a week!

It was at a time when Green & co were trying to get Ally onside to help sell season tickets. Green & co had months to prepare for what was required financially in terms of tightening the purse strings, but instead of telling the manager that money was tight and the Club couldn't afford to sign a player like Cribari for the 3rd Division, they sanctioned ridiculous spending and salaries which the Club couldn't afford.

It was at a time when Green & co were trying to get Ally onside to help sell season tickets. Green & co had months to prepare for what was required financially in terms of tightening the purse strings, but instead of telling the manager that money was tight and the Club couldn't afford to sign a player like Cribari for the 3rd Division, they sanctioned ridiculous spending and salaries which the Club couldn't afford.

Do you think it is wise from a managerial point of view to sign a foreigner, never mind our first ever Brazilian, who doesn't speak English to play in Scotlands hardest(physically) and lowest league? McCoist hasn't just done it once either, he done it again with Peralta, a player he rarely uses and who has been absolutely shite, another one who doesn't speak English too. Frankly no matter who grants budgets or deals with finances, the actual transfers themselves come down to the manager and so far in 3 years Allys record has been disastrous.

Of the almost 30 players he has signed in 3 years, how many have we went onto sell and made a profit on? Or rather,how many or what portion of players Ally has given contracts and new contracts to have we then chose to pay off actually costing us money? That's not down to Green and co.

we could have afforded it if he hadn't been handing out millions to his mates.

Maybe, but even if Green hadn't been lining his and his mates pockets I still think there was unnecessary overspending on the playing squad for the division we were moving down to. Cribari, Argyriou, Sandaza, Foster, Smith and Simonsen have all been completely unnecessary signings.

Do you think it is wise from a managerial point of view to sign a foreigner, never mind our first ever Brazilian, who doesn't speak English to play in Scotlands hardest(physically) and lowest league? McCoist hasn't just done it once either, he done it again with Peralta, a player he rarely uses and who has been absolutely shite, another one who doesn't speak English too. Frankly no matter who grants budgets or deals with finances, the actual transfers themselves come down to the manager and so far in 3 years Allys record has been disastrous.

Of the almost 30 players he has signed in 3 years, how many have we went onto sell and made a profit on? Or rather,how many or what portion of players Ally has given contracts and new contracts to have we then chose to pay off actually costing us money? That's not down to Green and co.

Good points SC and it's not easy to argue against the general thrust of your point that there's been plenty of poor signings and mistakes made in the transfer market.

In fairness to Ally though, our scouting was previously shite and now it's apparently almost non existent and he also had the transfer embargo to deal with amongst all the other chaos too. He's also signed a bunch of very good quality players in amongst the dross, so I wouldn't say his signings have ALL been a complete disaster. Far from it in fact, but as I said in post #26 there's a bunch of players which I think were completely unnecessary for the league we were playing in last season and again this season. To me that does come down to the people in control of the Club's finances who should have been telling Ally that he needs to keep the squad size down and not ask to sign unnecessary players that he could have got by without and still comfortably won the leagues.

Nothing to do with it mate. Dylan was always going back to Celtic, from the day he signed for Rangers. He used us. His feud with Celtic was personal. Sure it involved Wullie McStay and the kids dad.

Well, my source came from within the club. Doesnt mean it is wholly accurate though.

i was told ally and walter were asking for players for training and sinky was sending round diddys of his choosing over dylan.

From inside the club I was told pretty much the same thing.

Walter & Ally asked for 5 of the youths to come up to the senior team for training. Dylan was overlooked and decided that if he wasnt considered to be in the top 5 youths at the club then he shouldnt stay. And, to be fair to the lad, who could blame him ?

From inside the club I was told pretty much the same thing.

Walter & Ally asked for 5 of the youths to come up to the senior team for training. Dylan was overlooked and decided that if he wasnt considered to be in the top 5 youths at the club then he shouldnt stay. And, to be fair to the lad, who could blame him ?

Precisely the story I was told.