SoS Iinterview - 20th feb.

Nothing to be afraid of.

If people have an issue, then speak up and make your case. Sure, you may face criticism but that's surely better than allowing individual fans to take the hit for you.

I meant other investors being afraid of saying they'd have liked to offer a loan with less stringent conditions than two hefty looking chaps with reputations for who are looking to increase their power via their own loan.

Craig always speaks well but if any investor has an issue, then they should speak up themselves - not through an intermediary.

I've little doubt that most of them are very unhappy right now. They'll know that they're going to suffer an enforced dilution. How they choose to air that dissatisfaction is up to them.

The human race is a herd animal it's nature. You are as well.

Some of us have evolved to having our own opinions, formed from facts that we seek. Others find it easier to just agree with so called 'respected' posters on the internet. The support for these wanks from certain forums is baffling. I take comfort from the fact that the same people were right behind Whyte, and then Green. I got banned from every Rangers forum, this one aside, for calling Green a wank from day 1. Hey ho.