Next Gers manager?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Guest Rangers352
I believe that theres no way B. Davies will come. It would be fukin MENTAL on his behalf.

Why would he leave a rich club like derby who are in a comfortable promotion position to the PREMIERSHIP.

Davies has been asked on two occasions if he would leave his current club, once at Preston and once at Derby, on both occasions he said yes, Rangers.

Why would you choose Derby over RFC think about it!

Never mind the choice has been made and its Walter and Ally, FACT.

Would love to see Ally back at Rangers in some capacity, although i'm not sure if he's ready to be 1st team manager/coach. Always saw him more in a PR capacity, something similar to what John Greig does.

Would much rather a manager who's been successful in his own right take charge than say Walter Smith overseeing things for 6 months before Ally/ Gough/Butcher/McCall etc took over on their own. Although these guys are Rangers legends, our club has moved on. The nine in a row years are gone and these guys should be forever remembered for their efforts in that marvellous achievement. Just don't feel any of them has the relevant experience to take on the Rangers job, especially at a time like this.

Malky

Would love to see Ally back at Rangers in some capacity, although i'm not sure if he's ready to be 1st team manager/coach. Always saw him more in a PR capacity, something similar to what John Greig does.

Would much rather a manager who's been successful in his own right take charge than say Walter Smith overseeing things for 6 months before Ally/ Gough/Butcher/McCall etc took over on their own. Although these guys are Rangers legends, our club has moved on. The nine in a row years are gone and these guys should be forever remembered for their efforts in that marvellous achievement. Just don't feel any of the as the relevant experience to take on the Rangers job, especially at a time like this.

Malky

^ What he said.

Davies has been asked on two occasions if he would leave his current club, once at Preston and once at Derby, on both occasions he said yes, Rangers.

Why would you choose Derby over RFC think about it!

Never mind the choice has been made and its Walter and Ally, FACT.

Proof?

And why would you choose rangers over Derby?

Maybe not everyone would choose Rangers but I'm sure Davis would - as an ex player he knows how big the club are.

Also would you rather be going for leages, cups and European competitions or a Premiership relegation dogfight?

Maybe not everyone would choose Rangers but I'm sure Davis would - as an ex player he knows how big the club are.

Also would you rather be going for leages, cups and European competitions or a Premiership relegation dogfight?

Are we really going for leagues and cups ? ;)

Just reading through this now.

Despite now knowing it looks like Smith i still came up with a few names while flying.

I knew Calscot would be the one to mention Co Adriennse, he did come to mind when i was thinking about it. Van Gaal was certainly the other Dutch man who came up.

Venebles and George Graham also sprang to mind. But whoever it is McCoist has to be assistant or coach.

But now it looks like Smith and Mccoist and id go with that.

But those of you who brought up Alex McLeish - back to bed folks :)