Next Gers manager?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

I still wouldn't mind my old favourite, Co Adriaanse.

He took AZ from being a mid table team to a consistent league contender (well almost) then moved to Porto and won the championship in his first season before resigning due to interference from the board.

He's only last month taken a job at Metalurg Donetsk in the Ukraine. Surely we can tempt him from there...?

I would be against WS coming partly as you should never go back - he left for a reason, and mostly that I like him being in charge of Scotland and can't think of a replacement for our national team.

Eck - Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Souness - no

Davies - not sure

Burley - yes but not exactly exciting

Hitzfeld? - don't think he'd come

Van Gaal???

Walter Smith? Nah, on way would I want him back. I want to see Rangers progress in Europe and that's something he couldn't do apart from one season out of about 8.

and look at the money he wasted in doing it!!

Walter Smith? Nah, on way would I want him back. I want to see Rangers progress in Europe and that's something he couldn't do apart from one season out of about 8.

I know what you're saying Gazza, but we can't even be sure of 2nd place in the SPL at the moment! Besides, I think Smith has improved a bit, even from a tactical point of view, since he left us. As it stands, I think he'd do as good as any of our previous managers have done in Europe.

I'm not saying that he's my top choice, but I think he's maybe a low risk, reliable option.