Next Gers manager?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Well craig , we took a manager with a great world reputation , highly respected and he's been rangers worst ever manager IMO

I don't dispute that - and I also am not saying that Billy Davies or Burley would do a good job for us, I think both could and would.

What I am saying is that surely, surely Rangers is a club that many managers, these 2 included, should be aspiring to ?

I think your being extremly harsh. The championship in my opinion is a tough league and B. Davies is still a young manager doing well. I would love to see him at gers. Maybe not now but in the future.

I think you miss my point - my point is certainly NOT aimed at either of those 2 managers - I think BOTH have the credentials to do well with us.

My point was about the standing of our club.

I think you miss my point - my point is certainly NOT aimed at either of those 2 managers - I think BOTH have the credentials to do well with us.

My point was about the standing of our club.

I dont get you. wats wrong with taking a manager from derby?