Next Gers manager?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Guest mcblain1
I was thinking about Stu even just to be involved. Great guy, good experience and has the club at heart. Could do worse then have him kicking heads in the changing room.

It could be to early for him to become the Manager mate but I would like to see him there in some capacity.

Guest HazukiSan
It could be to early for him to become the Manager mate but I would like to see him there in some capacity.

Yeah, too early for manager but I'd love to see him back in the stadium.

Do they have the tactical nous though ?

Sometimes we want our favourites at the club and at times so do I - but is there an element of a throwback to the 9IAR days when we ask this ????

I see what you're say Craig, but eck and plg got it wrong tactically... so even if some of our favourite ex-players did, we'd be used to it. :P

Seriously though, i think we need to have an ex-player like the ones being mentioned in this thread involved in the first team set up as i think it would help a great deal in getting more out of the players. Just my opinion.

Just thinking... dangerous for me !!

But why is it we see the need for people to come in and "teach" the players what it means to play for Rangers ? EVERY player that gets paid a wage from ANY club should have the professionalism to give their all EVERY time they step out onto the pitch.

Fight and determination are not traits that are demanded from only Rangers - they should be expected at every club.

So why do we need ex-players to teach them these things ?

Because Sionko doesn't know what it is to play for Rangers.

He probably thinks ohh ill go over there win a medal , play ine urope then move south to the prem.

no fukin way.

jsut using him as an example btw

Fair enough - BUT..... every single player getting paid the wages they do should have personal pride in doing their best ALL the time.

All I am saying is these things shouldn't NEED to be taught, they should be inherent in "professionals" !