It's not ego, but it is just wanting something for your money. I'm not looking for a return and I'm not looking to boast about how many shares I own, but I do want to own something for my money.

Who is going to run the CIC? Who is going to run it in 5 years time? Look at the RST. It's a democratic organisation but many have not liked the composition of the board. They have an exit strategy by just walking away but they still owned their shares through Gersave or their share of BR (as I understand it). Obviously some are happy to give cash over for no return but many aren't.

If they can the CIC should move away from the membership fee concept. If they can't then perhaps they could set up a mechanism whereby shareholders can proxy their shares to the CIC without handing over ownership.

Why not go the other way BD and use it as the basis of a club membership , just a thought

I watched the interviews with Sandy Easdale and Dave King following the latter's summons to the "Headmaster's Office" .

King said one thing - Easdale said something contrary. In the end it was explained as a "misunderstanding"

Given the checkered, and less than edifying history of both these men, it was particularly difficult to know who was telling the truth.

I can think of no better reason for getting behind the Rangers First Scheme or any other mechanism which delivers fan ownership

If they can't then perhaps they could set up a mechanism whereby shareholders can proxy their shares to the CIC without handing over ownership.

That was discussed at the last meeting and the answer given was that it was difficult but not impossible to achieve.

Why not go the other way BD and use it as the basis of a club membership , just a thought

Would need to get the club buy-in for that though, would you not, and I doubt if that would be forthcoming?

Would need to get the club buy-in for that though, would you not, and I doubt if that would be forthcoming?

The club have a membership scheme about to come out with big Hately fronting it , so your probably right they won't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The club have a membership scheme about to come out with big Hately fronting it , so your probably right they won't

Are any details available on this?

What are the club proposing to charge?

Are any details available on this?

What are the club proposing to charge?

Don't have specifics yet , just heard that Hately will front it plus 10-12 fans on a fans board , no more details , to be honest with everything going on it's probably the last thing they are working on

Don't have specifics yet , just heard that Hately will front it plus 10-12 fans on a fans board , no more details , to be honest with everything going on it's probably the last thing they are working on

On the contrary, if they are going to charge people to join, it will be a priority to get it launched. Desperation for cash will be hurrying them along.

They can't make an arse of it though it has to be done right , everything else they have done has been a dogs dinner , you only need look at the "ready to listen" shambles