:D

Any retreat on 1000 words?

:devil:

Keep your pen in your holster and save the rest of us from exposure to your drivel.

Do you know Sandy Easdale personally? Do you know the man's literary capabilities, not just this misleadingly construed comment? Are you prepared to impinge on Sandy Easedale's sharpness, with or without a wormtongue association?

Did you ever consider that your attempt at deprecating humour is unpalatable, and tiresome, to some bears?

Dave King is introducing a kernel of optimism among the Rangers' support that finally this continual trial of fear and mistrust can come to an end, and you wish to grasp an opportunity to denigrate further the present board and/or its occupant(s). If Dave King is prepared to accept that Sandy Easdale's words were a misunderstanding, why can't you leave it at that and allow the process to heal where it can?

Keep your pen in your holster and save the rest of us from exposure to your drivel.

Do you know Sandy Easdale personally? Do you know the man's literary capabilities, not just this misleadingly construed comment? Are you prepared to impinge on Sandy Easedale's sharpness, with or without a wormtongue association?

Did you ever consider that your attempt at deprecating humour is unpalatable, and tiresome, to some bears?

Dave King is introducing a kernel of optimism among the Rangers' support that finally this continual trial of fear and mistrust can come to an end, and you wish to grasp an opportunity to denigrate further the present board and/or its occupant(s). If Dave King is prepared to accept that Sandy Easdale's words were a misunderstanding, why can't you leave it at that and allow the process to heal where it can?

Barca - chill, please. If you care to read posts #6,#7 and #8 again, I hope you see that Davie P and I were having a friendly poke at Andy.

Nothing to do with Sandy Easdale or Dave King. It was about puns.

I've previously posted about not underestimating the Board, and I certainly can't recall accusing anyone of being dense - on the forum or in real life.

It's not my style.

Barca - chill, please. If you care to read posts #6,#7 and #8 again, I hope you see that Davie P and I were having a friendly poke at Andy.

Nothing to do with Sandy Easdale or Dave King. It was about puns.

I've previously posted about not underestimating the Board, and I certainly can't recall accusing anyone of being dense - on the forum or in real life.

It's not my style.

Bluebear that was not directed at you. You were asking if there was any reduction on the 1000 words , and that was my answer. It was directed at Andy's threat to write 3000 words deprecating Sandy Easdale. In my opinion it is time to unite and move on.

Bluebear that was not directed at you. You were asking if there was any reduction on the 1000 words , and that was my answer. It was directed at Andy's threat to write 3000 words deprecating Sandy Easdale. In my opinion it is time to unite and move on.

Apologies, bud.

Totally agree with your sentiments on uniting and moving on.

There is an ignore function, you know.