He asked for 120 days to do a full review of the business not just look at the accounts.

Wallace opened himself up for scrutiny at the end of that period so what's another 40 odd days?

The game changer for a lot of people is the Laxey loan. We don't need to be businessmen or accountants to see the club got a very poor deal. When a fans website can come up with people willing to give the loan at better terms you have to ask if our CEO and FD are up to the job or just doing what they are told.

The game changer for a lot of people is the Laxey loan. We don't need to be businessmen or accountants to see the club got a very poor deal. When a fans website can come up with people willing to give the loan at better terms you have to ask if our CEO and FD are up to the job or just doing what they are told.
I doubt Wallace and Nash are so desperate for work that they'll go into a job simply to do what they're told.

Still seems to be that the loan was the best offer at the time and the better alternatives have come about later.

I doubt Wallace and Nash are so desperate for work that they'll go into a job simply to do what they're told.

Still seems to be that the loan was the best offer at the time and the better alternatives have come about later.

Then they are not up to the job. Did they ask other wealthy share holders?

It wasn't a secret deal it was known we were looking for capital.

So who is up to the job then? Your master Paul Murray?

almost anyone would be better. indeed wallace would be better with a proper free reign.

your kidding yourself if you believe this loan was anything other than spivery at it's finest. no one else was asked and this cheaper loan will be rejected in favor of laxley getting rich.

It wasn't a secret deal it was known we were looking for capital.

So who is up to the job then? Your master Paul Murray?

Jeez you have a problem. I don't know Paul Murray but I know bullshit when I smell it.

It shows a lack of an argument if the only thing to bring up to defend the board is Paul Murray, who has nothing to do with it.

I know that we've chased out multiple board members in less than two years and now it's being concluded that Wallace and Nash aren't up to it either.

I just wonder who these mythical figures are that are good enough.

I know that we've chased out multiple board members in less than two years and now it's being concluded that Wallace and Nash aren't up to it either.

I just wonder who these mythical figures are that are good enough.

Why are they Mythical?

Do you not think that there are others capable rather than the current board who could run Rangers. I couldn't but I have just signed a mortgage for 3.1% with a German bank while Dutch banks were asking 5%. Even I am wise enough to look around for the best deal. It is not rocket science.