Season ticket sales will pay for Easdale and Laxey loans

One suspects that the spivs might want a default on these loans so that they can their hands on the assets.

If they get their hands on these assets, never mind Ibrox and Auchenhowie, the fall out will be colossal.

And not only for Rangers.

How much of my book pays Foster's wages then?

That concerns me more.

then your priorities are screwed up. we need a right back we don't need to pay interest on this loan or to have it at all. indeed if mr king is allowed to invest maybe we can have hutton at rb to replace foster. or better even than him.

but no we have to have the easdales and laxley and dodgy incestuous loans. all at a club that was promised would have no debt.

then your priorities are screwed up. we need a right back we don't need to pay interest on this loan or to have it at all. indeed if mr king is allowed to invest maybe we can have hutton at rb to replace foster. or better even than him.

but no we have to have the easdales and laxley and dodgy incestuous loans. all at a club that was promised would have no debt.

We have an absolutely useless right back who can't even get in ahead of a young Frenchman getting played out if position. Or if Foster's not an example you like how about Cribari?

Less waste like that and there may have been no need for a loan at all.

We have an absolutely useless right back who can't even get in ahead of a young Frenchman getting played out if position. Or if Foster's not an example you like how about Cribari?

Less waste like that and there may have been no need for a loan at all.

just a shame the board were so desperate for us to run out of money they sanctioned the deals isn't it.

of course the pay offs to there mates will have helped.

but if foster scores the winner tomorrow or contributes to a win at all hes bringing money in. if all you have to defend the board is an attack on players who the board brought in and who contribute and are required to fulfill matches your on pretty shaky ground.

i wonder whos signature is on fosters contract. easdale, stockbridge, mather, green. will be one of your heros for sure. green will be on cribaris.

just a shame the board were so desperate for us to run out of money they sanctioned the deals isn't it.

of course the pay offs to there mates will have helped.

but if foster scores the winner tomorrow or contributes to a win at all hes bringing money in. if all you have to defend the board is an attack on players who the board brought in and who contribute and are required to fulfill matches your on pretty shaky ground.

i wonder whos signature is on fosters contract. easdale, stockbridge, mather, green. will be one of your heros for sure. green will be on cribaris.

I blame McCoist and the board(s) for bringing in useless players on terrible deals, where have I ever tried to say otherwise?

I'm not attacking anyone really i'm just pointing out that money has been wasted in several ways not just on boardroom payments.