Whether you come on is your choice I won't change that as everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is the great thing about the Gersnet. You only appear on threads where you can go against the grain and do so even although the evidence is 100% proven. Wallace lied about the loan and therefore it is worth questioning if he should be allowed 120 days. As I say, simply the ostrich, stick your head in the sand but thankfully we have supporters who dare to ask questions of the board and where the money has gone. Everyone was willing to give Wallace the time but when you lie it comes back to bite you on the arse.

Am I going against the grain in the Albion Rovers match thread then?

There's about 40 odd days left so either you're willing to give him it or not, even if you're highly suspicious what's to be lost by waiting until then?

Am I going against the grain in the Albion Rovers match thread then?

There's about 40 odd days left so either you're willing to give him it or not, even if you're highly suspicious what's to be lost by waiting until then?

it's a cycle. not long ago you were telling us to give stockbridge a chance. before that green.

nothings changed since them. are we to be suckered just because they change ceo at a huge cost to us ever few months?

Whether you come on is your choice I won't change that as everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is the great thing about the Gersnet. You only appear on threads where you can go against the grain and do so even although the evidence is 100% proven. Wallace lied about the loan and therefore it is worth questioning if he should be allowed 120 days. As I say, simply the ostrich, stick your head in the sand but thankfully we have supporters who dare to ask questions of the board and where the money has gone. Everyone was willing to give Wallace the time but when you lie it comes back to bite you on the arse.

He livens up threads though, and, for me, provides entertainment. Saves me going looking for LOLZ on RM.

it's a cycle. not long ago you were telling us to give stockbridge a chance. before that green.

nothings changed since them. are we to be suckered just because they change ceo at a huge cost to us ever few months?

You can't have it both ways, why the fuss over sacking the board when it apparently now doesn't matter who the individuals are?

You can't have it both ways, why the fuss over sacking the board when it apparently now doesn't matter who the individuals are?

I think GS is espousing (and always has espoused) sacking the board and getting rid of the folk who appoint the boards. In that sense, he clearly can have it both ways.

I think GS is espousing (and always has espoused) sacking the board and getting rid of the folk who appoint the boards. In that sense, he clearly can have it both ways.

But why was Stockbridge such a bad guy if he didn't have any power anyway?

was i fussing over sacking the board?

we need a new direction altogether. i don't want wallace sacked. it would simply be pointless and costly.

i do however want them to start doing what is best for rangers not there pals. starting with saving us 75-150k.