I still assume that the loan was hurridly done to ward off any claims by Ahmad. It would be the only reasonable explanation apart from immediate cash flow problems (which certain factions will favour). We'll have to wait and see whether Letham, Laxey and the company can come to an agreement here.

I will ask George Letham at the game tomorrow for an update to the situation.

I still assume that the loan was hurridly done to ward off any claims by Ahmad. It would be the only reasonable explanation apart from immediate cash flow problems (which certain factions will favour). We'll have to wait and see whether Letham, Laxey and the company can come to an agreement here.

i think the rus was before anyone offered better terms and made spivery harder.

Anything for a bit of hysteria these days

You should change your name to ostrich because you always stick your head in the sand. Or you are in it for the kick of always going against the grain even although it is biting your arse.

Surely you must agree that Wallace has been fiddling while Rome has been burning? Excuse the pun but many a true word said in jest.

You should change your name to ostrich because you always stick your head in the sand. Or you are in it for the kick of always going against the grain even although it is biting your arse.

Surely you must agree that Wallace has been fiddling while Rome has been burning? Excuse the pun but many a true word said in jest.

How am I even supposed to say either way before his 120 day review is up?

The last thing I get out of all this is a kick.

How am I even supposed to say either way before his 120 day review is up?

The last thing I get out of all this is a kick.

If Rome is burning will the fire brigade state a time to extinguish it? If you buy a pack mince at the supermarket do you wait till the last day of the sell by date to see if it is right. Surely you see now we have been lied too. That is not speculation but fact. Sorry but I think you ejaculate at going against the grain. It happens too often to be to be a one time happening. I think you love trawling.

You don't have to walk in line with everyone you do have the right to your opinion but you seem to be blind to anything wrong on the running of Rangers until the barn door has burnt down.