A bad day for Rangers FC

-When player power wins the day

-When a disruptive influence doesn´t allow the manager to work the way he wants to, hence poor results (look at the stats, BF playing/not playing..we got better results without him)

-When the player who cuddles up to the Lurgan Bigot , Chesney and the press can walk back in as if nothing happened.

-When just because they don´t like the working hours, diet etc. they immediately put it down to a silly foreigner instead of embracing it and giving it a chance to work.

I am feckin fuming, more so now than any other time in the 34 years I have supported this club.

-When a disruptive influence doesn�´t allow the manager to work the way he wants to, hence poor results (look at the stats, BF playing/not playing..we got better results without him)

I am feckin fuming, more so now than any other time in the 34 years I have supported this club.

Exactly mate. It's a caseof BF being bigger than Rangers.

For me DM has to follow him and NOW

I hope he has a buyer lined up because he will be the next target.

and this time a legitimate one

There should be hundreds at the door at Ibrox with Murray out banners as I write this, but there won´t be

they´ll buy has cráp.

I´d be there but am currently in spain

Maybe in a couple of years we will know the real truth, until then, neither you nor i were privvy to what went on im afraid!

As i've said elsewhere, although i think there was a dressing room split, i do think Le Guen created a nice out for himself, but like your player power idea, it will never be proven either!

Maybe in a couple of years we will know the real truth, until then, neither you nor i were privvy to what went on im afraid!

As i've said elsewhere, although i think there was a dressing room split, i do think Le Guen created a nice out for himself, but like your player power idea, it will never be proven either!

After today

Last one to leave turn the lights out

Murray is allowing our club to slowly die

Guest bluehoo

what a f*****g joke all this is . player power poor manager we`ll find out soon enough all the rumours flying around ,discontent in the dressing room etc and our chairman away on holiday and having to fly home to sort this out (what a shame) .now for the hard part having to find a new manager who can work alongside MR RANGERS FERGUSON . personally i think he should go too then followed by sir david for allowing all this to happen

this is going to cost a lot of money

pay-offs to manager and staff

pay-offs to a lot of players (again)

new players

turmoil at the moment could cost us 2nd spot if hertz or the sheep can put a run together.

Sir David, you�´re not doing a good job, time to move on

-When a disruptive influence doesn�´t allow the manager to work the way he wants to, hence poor results (look at the stats, BF playing/not playing..we got better results without him)

-When the player who cuddles up to the Lurgan Bigot , Chesney and the press can walk back in as if nothing happened.

-When just because they don�´t like the working hours, diet etc. they immediately put it down to a silly foreigner instead of embracing it and giving it a chance to work.

Is the part in red true mate? Never seen stats either way tbh so was just wondering?