A bad day for Rangers FC

Is the part in red true mate? Never seen stats either way tbh so was just wondering?

yes mate, true.

somebody on FF had the details yesterday

I´ll try and get the numbers.

FF is in meltdown and I can´t get after them at the moment but I assure you that it´s true.

Here are the numbers and apply to spl games that BF started (one appearence was as a sub camo on at HT with Rangers leading 2-0 v Falkirk)

Games that BF started.

won: 7

drawn: 3

Lost: 6

Games that BF didn´t start

won: 4

drawn: 3

Lost: 0

Other matches he didn´t play were in CIS

one win (Dunfermline,A) and one defeat (St.Johnstone)

and in UEFA

win (Partizan)

to single out an individual like ferguson and to singlehandedly blame him for our poor season is complete and utter bollocks. get a bloody life! or alternatively, go back to FF.

Also, to purely blame Fergie for PLG leaving is utter bollocks, final decision rests with one man and one man only.

As far as I have ascertained, the vast majority of the dressing room backed Fergie over PLG anyway - his position was untenable.

Cammy F

best news for all the Ferguson lovers maybe!!

ned rule takes over at Ibrox

Are you telling us that BF FORCED PLG out of Ibrox Steve? Does a successful businessman like Sir David Murray listen to wee neds in all his business ventures? Surely shum mistake as Sir Shaun would say.....:D

Cammy F

best news for all the Ferguson lovers maybe!!

ned rule takes over at Ibrox

Mate if you are going to suggest that everyone who differs in opinion on this to you is a ned then I have absolutely no respect for anything you post. Very childish.