Who wants Smith back as manager?

Who wants Walt back?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants Walt back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

He's looking favourite for the job now, his odds have gone from 5/1 to 4/6

Will be lots of early money on him die to his success with Scotland and his relationship with DM - the odds won't settle for a day or two.

Having said that, he will likely get the job.

Not my first choice by a long shot, the Adriaanse suggestion looks good, but I think it'll be a British manager again. The parallels from when Smith took over from Vogts and the state we're in are quite striking. DM will want a quick appointment, I think that's something in Smith's favour too.

According to three diffrent news stations on radio (holy shit it's huge news whats going down at rangers) Walter smith along with mccoist, and also andy webster, scott brown and kevin thompson will sign sometime this month.

Walter Smith + a.n.other would be the easiest and maybe the most sensible option at the moment given the situation. If this had all happened at the end of the season, then I don't think they would be in the frame at all. But DM is in a really tricky position just now.

It's only for 6 months which means they can still manage scotland, apparently it's not against the rules.

Against what rules ? There are other managers who manage their national teams along with clubs (Hiddink being just the first I can think of) - or are there specific SPL rules ?