Who wants Smith back as manager?

Who wants Walt back?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants Walt back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Against what rules ? There are other managers who manage their national teams along with clubs (Hiddink being just the first I can think of) - or are there specific SPL rules ?

Yes but you know uefa like to change the rules to suit them.

Im going to have to go for a not sure. I think it would be ok to have him until the end of the season rather than appoint someone on a whim. Mind you, the long pursuit of PLG didnt exactly give us anything to smile about in the end.

Walter was terrible at tactics before and won mostly by virtue of having the best (and most expensive) players and good man management meant they were very motivated.

That worked at home but not in Europe bar his first year when you could argue Souness' influence was still there and we played a proper 4-4-2.

I say no to Smith as a manager, but maybe as a director of football or something.

No matter what, it's going to be a panic decision as it is a terrible time of year to change managers.

This is a dark dark day!