Does anybody know if someone is actively targeting the supporters clubs further afield with these schemes? For example the North American ones and Dubai etc I would have thought most of these guys would sign up since they can't really have season tickets I would have thought.

So far as I know that's a YES.

I have been in touch with the President of NARSA and others have been in touch with other fans groups in Australia and Germany to my knowledge.

RA stated last night that he has even had requests to make the web page translatable into other languages.

The main thing now is for everyone to text or email or Tweet or FB whatever all their friends to spread the word far and wide.

Does anybody know if someone is actively targeting the supporters clubs further afield with these schemes? For example the North American ones and Dubai etc I would have thought most of these guys would sign up since they can't really have season tickets I would have thought.

Yes that is certainly in the pipelines. We have a lad going out to Hong Kong who is going to do a presentation out there as well.

I have personally spoken to a New York based RSC who have signed up to Club 1872