Yes, but if I told you I'd have to kill you!! Seriously, there are a few hundred paying via the DD scheme but the majority of people have bought Community shares outright. Sorry I can't be more specific but our new webmaster is still getting his head around our site. I'll try and get the information.

Re BuyRangers:

It's good that you can pay monthly for a year and then just stop when the community share is paid for.

It doesn't go on indefinitely unless you want more than one share. You can walk away, community share in hand, with nothing more to pay.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes, but if I told you I'd have to kill you!! Seriously, there are a few hundred paying via the DD scheme but the majority of people have bought Community shares outright. Sorry I can't be more specific but our new webmaster is still getting his head around our site. I'll try and get the information.

How much does buying a community share outright cost?

Isn't it a fact that less than 200 people are paying monthly?

Surely you must know the exact number from the money going into the bank account?

I am sure he means that Rangers First has at least 3 times as many monthly subscribers in 5 days as BuyRangers has in getting on for 2 years.

BuyRangers DD has been going since December. I left just after it launched without any promotion other than a few tweets. They seem to be upping their game now.

Isn't it a fact that less than 200 people are paying monthly?

Surely you must know the exact number from the money going into the bank account?

No, it isn't a fact Alan, it was a few weeks ago but we have a lot of sign ups since then. I don't know the number of people because £500 could be from one person or from four.

I was at the first "town hall" regional meeting tonight in a a packed bar in Wishaw. At the end of the night the 2/3 buses represented all intended taking out Life Memberships and all 50 or so people in the room enthusiastically supported the concept.

If this can be repeated throughout the country not to mention abroad I am convinced that this scheme will quickly break through all its targets.

I am sure it will have at least 1,000 members by the weekend and double that or more by the end of this month.

Very soon there will be a short form that you can print off the web site to hand out to those around you in the stadium.

If everyone sends a text to all their friends who are Rangers fans in their contacts it will spread like wildfire.