BuyRangers DD has been going since December. I left just after it launched without any promotion other than a few tweets. They seem to be upping their game now.

So the BR monthly scheme has only been going for a few months rather than two years? Most seem to like the one-off payment but it's good that the monthly option has been introduced.

Everyone is catered for.

I am sure he means that Rangers First has at least 3 times as many monthly subscribers in 5 days as BuyRangers has in getting on for 2 years.

Getting on 2 years? BR started in December 2012 and we raised £250K in four days. This is a fact. Also our DD scheme started in December 2013. I'm not trying to promote one against the other, unlike some, but I won't stay quiet when things are said that aren't true.

Getting on 2 years? BR started in December 2012 and we raised £250K in four days. This is a fact. Also our DD scheme started in December 2013. I'm not trying to promote one against the other, unlike some, but I won't stay quiet when things are said that aren't true.

Has BR been as successful as you'd hoped then?

I am not aiming this at you PLG but can we now please accept both schemes as a positive for the Rangers supporters and stop the we are better than you bullshit. let everyone make up their mind what the want.

I do apologise, so the BR DD scheme has being going for 3 months, how many people are paying monthly?

No, I'm not promoting one against the other but when I made another suggestion I got shot down in flames so I won't make it again.

I have previously commended the RST on this forum for raising the £250,000 but at the end of the day it's still less than 1% of the shares and will be diluted to half that if you don't raise in excess of another £100,000 to buy shares when the inevitable new issue comes along.

I am not aiming this at you PLG but can we now please accept both schemes as a positive for the Rangers supporters and stop the we are better than you bullshit. let everyone make up their mind what the want.

I know what you're saying but I have never stated the BR is better than RF. I will correct people who make incorrect statements though.

No, it isn't a fact Alan, it was a few weeks ago but we have a lot of sign ups since then. I don't know the number of people because £500 could be from one person or from four.

So it was less than 200 "a few weeks ago"; surely you must know the number of people who have signed up since then, don't they complete DDM's and/or application forms?

I don't know the number of people because £500 could be from one person or from four.

So the bank doesn't provide you with a breakdown of who is paying what?

How then do you account for each person's share?

Has BR been as successful as you'd hoped then?

It hasn't been as successful as I'd have hoped, but with Trust board members splintering off to involve themselves in another scheme, the eye has not been on the ball as it should have been.

Hopefully, this will be put right now that everyone is pulling in the same direction.