Black Doubtful For Airdrie Clash + Other Team News

I wouldn be surprised if Faure is being brought in as defensive midfielder, or Mohsni plays there, since he did it for large parts at the weekend anyway. We sure need a ball winner AND someone willing to drive forward at the same time. Law's only the latter these last few weeks, and even that not really convincingly.

Wednesday, March 12th 2014 - KO 19:45

Scottish League One - Match Day XXIII (1st Matchball)

Ibrox Stadium

scorangers.pngversus Airdrieonians_110px.png

Referee - Brian Colvin

Assistants - John McCrossan and Ralph Gordon

Missing - Ross Perry, Chris Hegarty, Kyle Hutton, Nicky Clark (all injured), Lewis Macleod (ill)

Doubtful - Ian Black

Live on Rangers TV

Experimental line-up then:

Bell

Foster - Faure - McCulloch - Wallace

Little - Law - Mohsni - Templeton

Shiels - Daly

It is quite astonishing that people can hurl abuse to no end at Black, yet, when he's rather frank about the whole scenario, he's the bad guy and is not supposed to have an opinion. Some irony here.

You don't get to ride around Ibrox on a high horse, white or otherwise, when you have played crap for two years.

You don't get to ride around Ibrox on a high horse, white or otherwise, when you have played crap for two years.

They say it is all about opinions and he might be a nerd as a person, he sure is a decent enough footballer and always gives the 100% that a Black can give. You can count on one hand the footballers of our squad who have done the same these last two seasons.

And that, BTW, was not the topic at hand.

I'm not sure he does. He played there the other week and was poor.

Hard for someone who doesn't speak English to come in one game at a time and make a difference though. Give him another shot, who knows, he may surprise us. I doubt it but he may. Can't really play a kid, they all played last night.

Hard for someone who doesn't speak English to come in one game at a time and make a difference though. Give him another shot, who knows, he may surprise us. I doubt it but he may. Can't really play a kid, they all played last night.

It's hard to learn English if you refuse lessons.