I've had a few bans from FF as well, strange people!

What surprises me is that you see folk post things far worse/dodgy looking than what you or others you know got banned for.

U20: Rangers 1-0 Dundee United

CRAIG HALKETT’S second-minute header moved Rangers level on points with Celtic at the top of the SPFL Under-20 League as they beat Dundee United 1-0.

The Parkhead side lost earlier in the evening against Hibs by a single goal as the sides came together at Livingston.

That presented an opportunity to make up ground on the leaders and although Gers still lie second on goal difference, they’ve done exactly that.

Another plus was the return of Kyle Hutton, who played his first game in more than three months after breaking his leg at this level in November at Partick Thistle.

He completed 62 minutes before being replaced on a good night for Gordon Durie’s team, who extended their unbeaten run to 17 matches.

Rangers had to come from behind twice to get a draw at Tannadice the last time these sides met towards the end of October.

But while the Light Blues had kicked on since then in considerable style, the same couldn’t be said of the Taysiders and they arrived in Dumbarton in indifferent form.

It was no surprise the hosts therefore started on the front foot and they went ahead after just 72 seconds with their very first attack.

The referee awarded a free kick on the left flank and when Charlie Telfer flighted it in, Halkett got up highest to nod a strong header down into keeper Joe McGovern’s far corner.

Not content with that, Durie’s men set about trying to build on their advantage quickly and Danny Stoney was unlucky soon after.

A fluid move on the break started with Dylan Dykes feeding Telfer and he charged up the left channel then slipped inside to the striker whose shot was blocked at the last second.

Chris Hegarty was another player featuring as he continues his own comeback from a long-term injury.

Following up from his initial return against Hearts a fortnight ago, the Northern Ireland defender nearly scored in his second appearance.

But while the Telfer corner he got on the end of was ever so teasing, Hegarty’s header lacked direction and flew well over.

United have been given so much credit for the development of their more prominent youths so it was to be expected they’d come back into the contest.

Sure enough, Jordan Allan sent a streaking 20-yard drive just wide while Telfer had to be alert to nod Adam Harwood’s attempt from a Chris McLaughlin corner off the line.

Rangers responded through Stoney, who tried to set up Calum Gallagher then pulled a grasscutter of his own just wide from the edge of the area.

They kept piling on the pressure after the break too, with Telfer’s lovely cross nodded just past by Gallagher.

Striker Gallagher thought he had headed over the line to give Gers a second but nothing was given and at the other end Brad Smith nodded Euan Spark’s cross a yard too high.

With an hour gone and still just one goal in it despite the Murray Park youngsters having more of the ball, the contest hung very much in the balance.

Dykes tried to force the issue but his attempt was charged down and Stoney’s ambitious 25-yarder was had the sting taken out of it with a deflection on its way to goal.

United took heart from that and came forward to create their chance on the break, with Smith shooting inches wide before Reghan Tumilty was also just off target on the turn.

Cammy Ballantyne went even closer as his shot was hacked off the line by Hegarty and in the closing stages keeper McGovern came up to try to force the ball in to no avail.

Gers had to hang on for their three points after impressing in the earlier stages but after a draw last time out, they did enough to get back to winning ways.

That means they’re level with city rivals Celtic with 10 games to go including two derbies and things couldn’t be tighter going into the final third of the campaign.

RANGERS: Gallacher; Halkett, Hegarty, Gasparotto, Sinnamon; Dykes, Crawford (Gibson 46), Hutton (Trialist 63), Telfer, Stoney; Gallagher.

SUBS NOT USED: Kelly, Pascazio, Roberts.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/6497-u20-rangers-1-0-dundee-united

me too, but having been papped off FF for complaining re the board under green (i was dismissed as a tim)...and having left in despair after a Leggat storm, my user name bears no relation to anything other than my first Rangers hero.

I ended up being subjected to a tirade calling me a tim too.

Haven't posted since.